Group Buy: Alvicius.com Neo Geo X adapter group buy

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I'll take one..

Just wondering... wouldn't it be easier guys to have them sent to someone in the EURO zone... and then the ones ordered by US members just sent to one mailing address....

The ones ordered from the Eurozone then can be forwarded to those members... from the original recipient...

That's just 2 members taking responsibilty for forwarding these on... Just sayin lads...

xROTx

PS. You'd prob need someone who's trustworthy i suppose... I do run a Post Office... so I may consider it...

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've been wanting to get one so why not. Put me down!

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Just wondering... wouldn't it be easier guys to have them sent to someone in the EURO zone... and then the ones ordered by US members just sent to one mailing address....

The ones ordered from the Eurozone then can be forwarded to those members... from the original recipient...

That's just 2 members taking responsibilty for forwarding these on... Just sayin lads...

xROTx

PS. You'd prob need someone who's trustworthy i suppose... I do run a Post Office... so I may consider it...

Rot, buddy...THIS is why you need to come out of your chat closet more often. That's a *great* idea :)

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

xROTx

It's funny that you mention trustworthiness with postal workers. I had my tax refund stolen by a collaboration of 5 postal workers... along with many other people who live in Atlanta. Obviously I'm not saying you aren't trustworthy, but that comment made me laugh a little because of my experience last year. I would fully trust you in this situation.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
It's funny that you mention trustworthiness with postal workers. I had my tax refund stolen by a collaboration of 5 postal workers... along with many other people who live in Atlanta. Obviously I'm not saying you aren't trustworthy, but that comment made me laugh a little because of my experience last year. I would fully trust you in this situation.

I concur... The stuff that happens to mail is a NIGHTMARE.... I can tell you some horror stories...

I don't mind being go between if you lads want it... even tho TBH... I have a few reservations about the NG X...

Taking personal feelings aside tho... anything to help out teh lads I say...

xROTx

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I can forward it to him if he wants. Put me down for one as well.

OK, to make things easier all around can I put you down for 2, and you make whatever payment arrangements you need to with whisper2053? I want to avoid any issues with PayPal and confirmed addresses.

I'll take one..

brentsg, are you in the US?

xROTx

Rot, thanks for the suggestions and possible offer. I want to keep this as simple as possible, for me especially since I'm doing this on my own time etc., which is why I was doing this for the US members. If any members outside the US want to start a list of their own, I'm all for it.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
OK, we made it to 10 and beyond (13 to be exact). I will post an update on where we go next shortly.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
OK, so I’m ready to place the order if you guys are, just want to get a couple of things out of the way:

1) I’m going to post the list and quantity, please confirm here with a post that you still want one and confirm the number of converters you want. Right now we are at 15, and I’m good with that number.

2) After you post your confirmation, please PM me with you real name and mailing address, so I have it when the cards come in. I’m going to ask you to pay me with PayPal so please make sure you give me your confirmed address since that’s where I’ll be shipping it to.

3) Depending on the current exchange rate and any exchange fees the cost of these plus shipping to me should be about $25.00 per card, give or take a few. I won’t know the exact cost until I pay for it, so I just want everybody to be OK if it’s a dollar or so more. Keep in mind shipping to you is not included in that price, but overall your cost is still going to be cheaper than ordering one on your own.

4) I do not want any payment up front; I will front the money to buy them myself. All I will ask is that when these converters come in and I ask you for payment, you pay me. Please no “I don’t get paid till next week” or something to that effect. Your cost should be less than $30.00; if you can’t set aside $30.00, then don’t participate in the group buy. You guys are going to pay what I’m going to pay, nothing more. That’s the purpose of a group buy, to help others out, not to make a profit. So please keep that in mind when the bill comes, thanks.

5) I’ll be asking you to pay via PayPal, this way you have a record of who you paid and what you paid for. I’m not including PayPal fees in any of these estimates, and I don’t want you guys to use gift payments for the above reason. When I bill you, I’ll have the fees included, so you don’t have to calculate it yourself.

We have as follows:

TMOSteel 2
Jaelus 1
StryderVIP 1
robot 1
dasfool 1
schnuth 1
Xian Xi 2 (If you are OK with this)
Ssturtle 2
crujones4life 1
brentsg 1
Tehcno 1
xan_NEOGEO_fan 1

We also have the option of joining another group buy if you want being handled by GohanX on another forum. I am ready to do this one here, unless you guys want to go with his, as long as he is OK taking on this many orders.

robot

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I'm still interested in 1 as well, appreciate you putting this together!

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Question, aren't these just pre-wired adapters that "hackers" already documented months ago?

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Question, aren't these just pre-wired adapters that "hackers" already documented months ago?

That, I can't say, I only became aware of them from a post GohanX made in the adapter thread.

It doesn't really matter to me as I couldn't make one even if I tried (I'm disabled in both hands) so as long as it works I'll be happy with it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks a bunch, TMOSteel. I'm definitely still interested, just bill me when it's time. Would this transaction count towards Feedback Score?

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Is it definitely too late to join? I am in the U.S. and only want one. Just let me know. Thanks.

Right now I've actually gone over the number I was comfortable ordering, but if anything changes I will let you know.