Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Made a jacket for my 7 year old son. Taking him to see Alice Cooper this weekend.

That's cool that you and your son have a shared interest.

If I ever have a kid, I'll probably have made him a pink tuxedo with sparkly dollar signs on it. After I drop him off at a show for a style of music that doesn't exist yet, he'll be like "Drop me off over there, or else they'll see you. I'm ashamed of you, dad".

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Thanks dude, he’s excited for his first concert and it’s going to be a big arena gig so should be a lot of fun. And I hear you about them growing up and getting into something bizarre. It’ll probably be the next shitty stage of mumble rap. I’ll tell them it’s rubbish but if that’s what they want, I’m cool with that. Whatever path they want to take is fine, but I’ll be sure to introduce them to to all things metal. Then they can choose.

And no worries mate, that’s the nature of forums I guess.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
The Mapuche are native American people from Chile and Argentina. Have been fighting for their rights and independence forever and are tough as nails

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Nowadays DM does not compare to the early 90’s sound. Fantastic!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey Setherial, I don't think ottomanian is a word, but the ottoman empire is dead.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
^^^ Killer. Love Bolt Thrower!

For the longest time, to me it was "Nothing matters in their catalogue besides Realm of Chaos", but I've very much grown to like The IVth Crusade! It sounds like a fully-realized incarnation of what they were trying to do on Warmaster (boremaster, snoremaster, choremaster).

That Lamp of Murmuur track is pretty cool. Olympia, Washington , eh.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
For the longest time, to me it was "Nothing matters in their catalogue besides Realm of Chaos", but I've very much grown to like The IVth Crusade! It sounds like a fully-realized incarnation of what they were trying to do on Warmaster (boremaster, snoremaster, choremaster).

That Lamp of Murmuur track is pretty cool. Olympia, Washington , eh.

Yeah, Realm of Chaos is pinnacle Bolt Thrower for me( and most, I’m sure), but I really enjoy Warmaster as well, along with The IVth Crusade. That whole era of Earache Records where they were releasing absolute quality after quality record is hard to beat. Shame the way the label went in the end.

Yeah LoM are quality USBM, low limitation flipper-bait that sells out very quickly, but with good reason. I was lucky enough to get the above album on tape late last year.

This is one of my favourite new artists...

Last edited: