Harold Ramis dies at age 69

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I was stunned when I heard this on the news earlier this week.

Some of the GB art I'm seeing is cool some of it's too much. The people hocking shoddy egon/ramis memorial shirts and shit need pulled in the street and executed in front of their families.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Yeah, this was a bummer.

I've watched Ghostbusters countless times, I've nearly committed the entire script to memory. It's by second-favourite movie of all time, a comedy classic.

I often think about how awesome the original GB would have been if John Candy and Eddie Murphy were in it too. That would have been just too much 80's comedic talent in one movie.

Honestly, I don't want a Ghostbusters III. The first 2 are great, and I'm more than happy to watch those over an over. I don't want yet another awesome 80's flick to get defiled by current-day Hollywood. Leave it alone.

On a side note, I've never seen Groundhog Day. Maybe I can make time to see it this weekend...

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
zD6YC0l.jpg

* Article about Ramis and Bill Murray

https://movies.yahoo.com/news/harold-ramis-bill-murray-inside-groundhog-day-duo-154846006.html

Why are they bustin Egon, is this meant to show dedication to the cause by Egon and his comrades.

They played both movies back to back today and the scene where Janine told Egon he was going to die was eerie. I mean we are all going to die but it was eerie in in the sense he was the first ghostbuster to go.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I liked this one better. Don't know who to credit, but it's on a few sites.
ghostbusters-proton-pack-egon-slimer.jpg

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rest in peace, Harold, you gave us lots of good moments in life.