Has anyone delt with EMDKAY.com?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Never heard of it, but the name makes me think of this:

lumbergh.jpg

FrizzleFried

Mr. Big's Thug
I've never ordered a mini marquee from them, but I have ordered a regular marquee. Also, some respected folks over at BYOAC recommend them...

Tripp_655321

New Challenger
Thanx

Well, thanx for the posts. I've decided to try the place out, and i'll post a review of the place. EMDKAY's pics look good, but looks can be deceiving.... :qcf::A:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If you are trying to get repro MMs go with member cool craig.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Sefer Halilović (Xian Xi --if you refuse to deal with him over a name change a mod will stab*;3050787 said:

Yup.

And I wouldn't have had to post here if the fuckwits that run this site would shorten Xian's name.

Tripp_655321

New Challenger
Sefer Halilović (Xian Xi --if you refuse to deal with him over a name change a mod will stab*;3050787 said:

I thought he only does limited orders, and that he was done for the year. I also assumed that Mods and long time members would be first and noobs like me would be constantly bumped to the end of the line ( which i would understand)

Checked out the site, Im kinda curious about your feedback if your buying some MM. Keep us posted with the outcome.

Tripp_655321

New Challenger
so far he's taking a long time to get shit done. Possibly doesn't have any "in stock" and has to make them. He told me he'll throw it 2 of the standard white MVS logo mms to make up for time lost. I'm not sure what to think as of yet, but i will let you know of the outcome

Tripp_655321

New Challenger
Well it's been a month since i placed my order. I finally got shipping confirmation today. Hopefuly the end product is good

Tripp_655321

New Challenger
Great But Different

When Buying mini's from this place you have these options, $4.95 per mini for: Resin coated LUSTER photograde paper, and Resin coated GLOSSY photograde paper. For an additional $5.00 per mini (total of $9.95 Per Mini) you can get Translucent Polyester BACKLIGHT FILM.

I went with the polyester, i bought 9 minis.
For starters, he said it would only take a couple of days, but it took a month. The guy threw in 2 standard MVS empty slot mini's and gave me a partial refund to make up for it though.
Another bummer is that the Polyester film is not glossy! It's a matte finish and i think they are printed on the front rather than the back, but they look absolutely FLAWLESS! They look great in my cab, and they distribute the light well over the whole mini. They look just as good in the cab as the originals, but when you have them in your hands you can totally tell they are fakes. I like them alot, but you be the judge. I'll continue to order through these guys when the legit looking fakes aren't available through the forum, but when they are available, go that rout, because as i said.... These are just not the same thing, great but different

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
LOL, $10 for a repro. Most originals in excellent shape usually go for a max of $10 with the ocassional super rare ones that go for $15.

Tripp_655321

New Challenger
Yeah, but you normally have to hunt for the originals, or buy a lot of them and try to sell off the ones you don't need. I think i made a good choice. Maybe next time i get loose games i'll hunt down originals, but i just wanted it done while my funds are still good.

neogeogod

Crazed MVS Addict
i ordered a few they look great, I got the 5$ ones it didn't take a month to get maybe you were just unlucky will order again only down side is they don't have some games up there... so idk can probably go to kinkos and get the same paper they use with a high res scan resin coated glossy photo paper nice and think and does distribute light nicely. I tried pming cool craig for some minis but i think he retired lol