Hell has frozen over.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I don't know about steam..tell me whats the big deal about it having Cartoons?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Wrong. Hell froze over when McDs offered all day breakfast.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Had an egg mcmuffin w/ hash browns and coffee for breakfast. No ragrets.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
You must be the world's worst cook.

:lolz: i'm actually quite good at cooking. it's just that i always prefer mcdonalds' egg mcmuffins over my own. don't know what they do to it, but it taste better.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Egg Mcmuffins are easy.

The only trick is that McDs makes their poached eggs on the griddle.

We had a thing with 6 metal rings and a cover.

You would crack an egg in each ring, you want to take a spatula and break the yolk, not looking to scramble it, just a couple pokes. Then throw a splash of water down and cover until cooked.

Still one of the few things I will happily eat for fast food breakfast on the road.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
All the McDonald's up here advertise breakfast all day, but it's only two items. Coffee and Egg McMuffin. Gross and gross. Now, Sausage, Egg and Cheese McMuffin I would like at 10pm some nights, but they don't have it.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Motherfucking sausage burritos are the best McDonaldo's breakfast.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Motherfucking sausage burritos are the best McDonaldo's breakfast.

yup. with 2 packets of hot picante per burrito. i eat 4 of them and a bacon egg & cheese on a biscuit with a hashbrown and coffee. DELICIOUS

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
All-day McGriddles will be the reason I die young-ish.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
The reason that I like the Egg McMuffin is that it's made from simple ingredients. 1 real egg (not some kind of beaten eggs with weird chemicals mixture), a slice of ham, and an english muffin. The only thing in that sando that's kind of suspect is the American cheese, but that can be swapped out for cheddar. It's the closest thing they have to something that tastes homemade.

McDonalds sausage, much like McDonalds hamburger meat, is fucking disgusting. I don't know how anyone can, in the same breath, say that the egg mcmuffin is gross and then praise the sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I can't see the OP post link, since it's not available in my region. What does it say?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
The reason that I like the Egg McMuffin is that it's made from simple ingredients. 1 real egg (not some kind of beaten eggs with weird chemicals mixture), a slice of ham, and an english muffin. The only thing in that sando that's kind of suspect is the American cheese, but that can be swapped out for cheddar. It's the closest thing they have to something that tastes homemade.

McDonalds sausage, much like McDonalds hamburger meat, is fucking disgusting. I don't know how anyone can, in the same breath, say that the egg mcmuffin is gross and then praise the sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin.

jibb.... you speak my language quite nicely. i would never get a sausage egg & cheese sandwich but for some reason i like the burritos. actually, i wonder if they'd swap out sausage for bacon in a burrito????

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
I can't see the OP post link, since it's not available in my region. What does it say?

The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, the cartoon, is available on Steam. That is, a cartoon with Nintendo characters, is available to purchase digitally on Steam.