Help remembering an 80's movie.

Llama

Armored Scrum Object

This is where I think I am mixing memories. This certainly has the odd title, but does not fit the timeline unless I was older than I thought I was when I first saw it. The box art doesn't trigger any memories, but certainly fits the vague description of what I do remember.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
unless I was older than I thought I was when I first saw it.
for what its worth i always remember things as being older than i truly was especially if you were one of those kids who could like move, talk, and behave mostly fine at the ages 2 - 4. Its weird cuz like when I was really little I specifically remember just like... talking to my dad about stuff in the video game store. I'd ask about somethin and he'd explain it and we'd look at all the cool shit coming out.

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
I remember the store, and a few of the other movies on the shelf at the time. Mad Max in particular...

It is interesting how we recall memories, and what triggers certain things.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
for what its worth i always remember things as being older than i truly was especially if you were one of those kids who could like move, talk, and behave mostly fine at the ages 2 - 4. Its weird cuz like when I was really little I specifically remember just like... talking to my dad about stuff in the video game store. I'd ask about somethin and he'd explain it and we'd look at all the cool shit coming out.

I use to do the same thing with my dad. We'd go to the video store and I'd just look at all the horror movie sleeves front and back. I clearly remember watching The Manitou, A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 and Phantasm 2 with him when I was about 8 or so.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Hardware is indeed great! Good cameo from Lemmy as the cabbie and Iggy too.

I actually prefer Hardware to Dust Devil but both are superb!

Richard Stanley also directed this vid for the fields of the nephilim (great goth band back in the day).
Song is called preacher man, do you recognize the lead singer F4U57?