High Speed Chase

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Do you hear about or see a high speed chase on TV every week or so? I seem to catch a high speed chase here in Los Angeles about once a week or two. The news loves following the chases with their news-copters and give play by play. It is interesting seeing your old neighborhood or a place you are familiar with pass by.

Yesterday's chase was awesome because the driver got away. He did some movie type of shit to slip by the cops! He went under a freeway overpass so he wouldn't be seen, put the car in neutral and hid amongst the homeless under the overpass and was gone.

This one was one of my favorites:
At around minute 1:30 you see them detain the wrong guy! Haha!! Dude's car got rammed and he was detained.

Here is the wrong driver talking about his experience getting detained. I hope he received a nice settlement.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Every week or so? Nah. Pittsburgh is pretty quiet.

Los Angeles is a city built for high-speed chases. :kekeke:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Was it an episode of the X-files that had a cold open that appeared to be a special news broadcast of a high speed chase? Like it appeared your local fox affiliate had interrupted the regular broadcast to show a car chase?

In the age of streaming you really can’t pull off a gag like that anymore. I guess some people still watch broadcast television.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Was it an episode of the X-files that had a cold open that appeared to be a special news broadcast of a high speed chase? Like it appeared your local fox affiliate had interrupted the regular broadcast to show a car chase?

In the age of streaming you really can’t pull off a gag like that anymore. I guess some people still watch broadcast television.
IIRC, that might be the episode that got Brian Cranston his career.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

Bryan Cranston played a Jew-hating trailer park dude in that one if I recall

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I don’t remember anything about the episode except the chase, lol.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Because of YouTube you can see new chase videos everyday.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

This one belongs in the fuck the po lease thread. The quintessence of why cops suck.