How are you planning to vote in the primaries?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Oh well. When we didn't allow that everyone complained.

The real way to fix this is to allow tiered voting, but getting any federal voting laws changed is near impossible.

Also, the Reddit attacks on Biden are in full swing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersFor...ay_biden_gave_a_speech_to_motivate_people_to/

In Michigan a ton of effort right now by Bernie and co to win this state on Tues. I'm not saying it'll be over if Biden wins MI (538 has him favored), but it'll be a crushing defeat and the momentum will keep rolling in Biden's favor.

and look what's the top political news today: that video that was deepfaked on Biden.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I went down and voted in the Democratic primary after work this morning and went with Sanders; toss up between him and Bloomberg for me. Turnout wasn't that great while I was there, but, I may have just hit the polling station during a lull. But, hey, I got a spiffy "I Voted" sticker affixed to my jacket by a portly matron for my troubles, so, it was all worth it (she even followed me out the door to do it, I'm irresistible like that--the marriage is May 22nd and none of you fooks are invited, but, feel free to send gifts anyway). I don't want to hear any shit about her either--poll workers are wild in bed, they work poles, it's right in the name, dammit! :mr_t:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I went down and voted in the Democratic primary after work this morning and went with Sanders; toss up between him and Bloomberg for me. Turnout wasn't that great while I was there, but, I may have just hit the polling station during a lull. But, hey, I got a spiffy "I Voted" sticker affixed to my jacket by a portly matron for my troubles, so, it was all worth it (she even followed me out the door to do it, I'm irresistible like that--the marriage is May 22nd and none of you fooks are invited, but, feel free to send gifts anyway). I don't want to hear any shit about her either--poll workers are wild in bed, they work poles, it's right in the name, dammit! :mr_t:

How many grandchildren does she have?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

You know Bloomberg dropped out, right? ;)

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Unfortunately, no, I wasn't aware he'd dropped out until I'd read your post. I've just been too busy with work and other things lately to stay on top of the news, my bad. At least I didn't waste my vote then by choosing him.

And I also don't have time to be worrying about grandkids when a woman is affixing a sticker to my chest, that would have totally killed all of the romance in that magical moment.