How are you planning to vote in the primaries?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
A woman called me last night, campaigning for Bloomberg, and asked me who I was going to vote for in the primary, and I told her probably Sanders. She then went on a spiel about Bloomberg and asked me if he could count on my vote, and I replied, "Maybe." I might change my mind by the 10th, when the primary here in Michigan happens, I dunno. None of the democratic candidates really light my fire to be honest.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
A woman called me last night, campaigning for Bloomberg, and asked me who I was going to vote for in the primary, and I told her probably Sanders. She then went on a spiel about Bloomberg and asked me if he could count on my vote, and I replied, "Maybe." I might change my mind by the 10th, when the primary here in Michigan happens, I dunno. None of the democratic candidates really light my fire to be honest.

my primary is in a month, so I guess my options will be less by then.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I'm still registered as a democrat from when I was on local government, so sure, maybe Tulsi.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Our primary comes so late it usually doesn't matter as it's already been decided by then.

Gods decide, bugs abide.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Gabbard wasn't even going to win the democratic primary for her house seat. So she dropped out.

She will be working full time for either Fox News or RT by November.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Tulsi is the best of the candidates on foreign policy. Enjoy staying in all those wars I guess...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't trust authoritarian bootlickers to keep us out of foreign wars.

I don't trust her either, but it's pretty obvious that authoritarians don't want the USA to interfere in their regions at all. So if your goal is that the US backs down and stays out of anyone else's business, then Tulsi is it.

But anti-intervention is not what America is about, and possibly the worst thing to that could happen to human rights.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Voted yesterday. It was me and a bunch of people over the age of 60.

I'm pretty sure most people in this state don't even realize you can vote early.

Yeah ...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Voted yesterday. It was me and a bunch of people over the age of 60.

I'm pretty sure most people in this state don't even realize you can vote early.

Yeah ...

Early voting is why Booker, Harris, Delaney, and Williamson each had thousands of votes in California’s primary.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Early voting is why Booker, Harris, Delaney, and Williamson each had thousands of votes in California’s primary.

Oh well. When we didn't allow that everyone complained.

The real way to fix this is to allow tiered voting, but getting any federal voting laws changed is near impossible.

Also, the Reddit attacks on Biden are in full swing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersFor...ay_biden_gave_a_speech_to_motivate_people_to/

In Michigan a ton of effort right now by Bernie and co to win this state on Tues. I'm not saying it'll be over if Biden wins MI (538 has him favored), but it'll be a crushing defeat and the momentum will keep rolling in Biden's favor.