How do you all feel about Metal Slug 6/7?

Praise the Lard

Sieger's Squire
I've been meaning to play Exit, I'm gonna check on it. Did you play the n+ for DS or any other console? I think you might like it.

Indeed I have played N+ on XBLA, I'm not going to bother picking up the DS game though. It's a pretty nifty title, but not one I'd want to deal with on the DS due to the Lite's poor D-pad. You know for all the shit the 360's d-pad gets it's friggin light years ahead of the DS Lite's D-pad. Shame on Nintendo, first time they ever screwed up a D-pad.

I've spent some time playing Commando Steel Disaster. Overall excellent game, especially for the $15 price point. The difficulty is pretty unrelenting. It lures you in to a false sense of security with the somewhat massive life bar, then you die and you go back.. WAY BACK. I look forward to seeing what else this company does in the future.

PS- This is the best Metal Slug thread EVAR.

srabelpawz

n00b
forgive me if this is a st00pid question but what system did metal slug 6 come out on? i really didn't follow it after 5. on egay i see an Atomiswave cart and an MVS cart. was it on both or was the MVS one a boot? also is the Atomiswave mobo JVS or JAMMA? last but not least was Metal Slug 7 just a DS game or is it being released in the arcade? feel free to call me an idiot as i have thick skin baby

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
MS6 was Atomiswave, the MVS cart is teh bootz.

srabelpawz

n00b
thanks for the replies. hopefully someone can answer my last question. is the Atomiswave mobo JVS or JAMMA or possibly both:scratch: (if that makes sense)

srabelpawz

n00b
JAMMA, not JVS

Cool thanks. the reason i asked is because the pic i saw on ebay had vga inputs on the side but couldn't tell if there was any other connections since it was a pic of only one side of the mobo