How To Destroy Angels (trent reznor & wife) free ep for download

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Shit, I haven't listened to NIN in years. But if it's free, I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
It would be damn near impossible to followup The Downward Spiral. I'll give it a whirl tho thanks!

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I'm in the minorty that I consider Broken his best album.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Nice pic of the lead singer, Mariqueen Maandig Reznor, here. I don't think it's problem for the site's rules on nudity, but I'll link just in case (you can't see anything, her hair is, um, strategically placed).

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
The music is pretty good. During some songs her singing ability is rather unimpressive.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'm in the minorty that I consider Broken his best album.

Yes you are. I feel it's a good album, but not electronic enough for me.

I'd have to say that I doubt he'll do anything to top Downward Spiral, however the Slip is really good. I enjoy that album a great deal.

After listening to this, it's okay. It's neat. I guess I just really liked Trent when he was a hate filled suicidal.

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
The music is pretty good. During some songs her singing ability is rather unimpressive.

Agreed. I like it, but mostly for the fact that it's just like listening to more of The Fragile (I'm totally with Skot on this) with relatively unobtrusive vocals from a female.

Have to admit that it's also really making me wish Trent still made NIN albums like that instead of the recent ones.