I had a dream...

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Share what you dreamed about recently:

I had this kick-ass dream where i was a soldier in world war 2. D-day, we were about to storm the beaches of Normandy.
I was one of the people who put their foot first on the beach. We were given orders to dig in though and wait for more to arrive so we could make a push. I think i managed to shoot a few Gerries while i was dug in my fox hole.

My dream began to fast forward and all of a sudden i was on a rooftop of a train with no weapons and a German soldier right in front of me with a knife. We looked eachother in the eyes and it was clear to me that it would be either him or me. We struggled until a tunnel came to pass. I got the upper hand in the darkness and managed to throw him off.

Another fast forward and i was on my way home. I felt relieved and it was a beautifull day. I was strolling around in this very Amsterdam like street with water one the side and those typical small houses.

I came at my house and my mother was there, happy to see me and she said there was a surprise waiting for me upstrairs.
I quickly went up the stairs opend up the door and there was this chick (i know her in real life) completely naked on my bed.

She took this submissive dog-like pose, ass first and looked at me with these very seductive eyes, almost telling me i could stick it everywhere. Naturally i managed to quickly undress my uniform but as i was about to begin the neighbour's lawnmower waked me up, making this the biggest cliffhanger i ever had.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i had a dream that i shot Kurt Russell in my mom's front yard as he was trying to steal my '92 cavalier. He had managed to take me hostage previously, but my mind prevailed and placed a really shitty 9mm pistol in my hand which seemed to have infinite rounds. I shot him so many times from my porch that he was nothing but a wet, hyperbolic stringed up human form leaning against the bumper of my car. I guess I was satisfied with this as I woke up very slowly and peacefully.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
beyonce-poem-reaction.gif

I once had a dream that I was playing "K-1 Revenge" on the PlayStation. I don't remember it being any good.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
I also had some dreams where i bought lot's of MVS carts or other games i really want. The disapointment that follows when you wake up is terrible.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
i had a dream that i shot Kurt Russell in my mom's front yard as he was trying to steal my '92 cavalier. He had managed to take me hostage previously, but my mind prevailed and placed a really shitty 9mm pistol in my hand which seemed to have infinite rounds. I shot him so many times from my porch that he was nothing but a wet, hyperbolic stringed up human form leaning against the bumper of my car. I guess I was satisfied with this as I woke up very slowly and peacefully.
I would kill just to have Kurt Russell come steal my 92 cav but that's just me.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I had a dream that aliens were destroying Earth, and the only person they were saving was JK Rowling. I ended up being taken along with her because she saw me trying to hide, and asked them to spare me.