I just got in a fight

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
So I was playing soccer like I usually do on tuesdays with some friends. We play at a nearby middle school during the afternoon. It's not regular soccer, it's fast paced soccer played in a field a little larger than your average basketball court. It's usually pretty crowded and there's always someone to play against. Well, we got into this game with some random dudes and the game was on.

One of my teammates who is a guy I had just met a few days ago was yelling shit at me whenever I "fucked up", like miss a shot or something, shit like "You fucking dumbass!". The game had just begun but I was getting fed up real fucking quick of his bullshit, so I yelled at him to shut the fuck up. The guy replied with "chinga tu madre" which means "fuck your mother", this was all in Spanish btw. That did it, I was fucking outraged and I launched myself at the guy landing a punch to his jaw. Now the following is not all that happened but I can only remember bits and pieces, my memory was blurred for the 30 seconds the fight lasted.

We started wrestling and landing punches at each other. Not sure how, but either I slipped or he managed to tip me over and I fell to the ground. I quickly reached for his leg and stood up knocking him off-balance; he grabbed me by the shirt as he was falling and made me fall with him. I fell on top of him, plus he landed in a pretty fucked up position (he must be hurting real bad from that fall). I tried to get some punches going at his face, but he managed to roll me over and attempted to do the same to me. I reached for his chest with my hands and squeezed and scratched the skin I had grabbed as hard as I could, I almost ripped a big chunk of flesh from his chest. Meanwhile, the bastard managed to land 1 or 2 good punches to the upper left of my forehead, and shortly after we were split apart when the crowd finally intervened.

I ended up with some minor scrapes on my knees and on my left elbow, pretty bad injury on my forehead tho. Luckily for aesthetic purposes, it's covered by my hair.

Anyways, when I was up and realizing what had just happened, I felt the urge to launch myself at him again and go at it again. I didn't do shit tho and time passed and I finally relaxed and thought it wasn't worth it.

And I'm finally home now rubbing alcohol on my forehead.

I have a very volatile temper to the stupidest shit which I'm sure is gonna get me in deep shit one day. I just can't help myself. It happened so suddenly that I didn't think of what the hell I was doing.

I'm not trying to brag or be cool or anything of the sort, just thought I'd share my story, I'm feeling pretty bad at the moment.

:(

Last edited:

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
DARK ANDY said:
Thanks for sharing.

Dark Andy got in a fight once with his Roadblock figure. He felt like it was eyeing his blow-up doll in the corner and he got jealous.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I haven't gotten into a serious fight since high school.

In the end, unless it was a fully loopsided fight, you both always woke up sore regardless of who won.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Abasuto said:
I haven't gotten into a serious fight since high school.

In the end, unless it was a fully loopsided fight, you both always woke up sore regardless of who won.
Yea, I hadn't gotten into one either since high school, I'm 22 now. I'm feeling pretty bad, so I figure the best medicine right now is to just go to bed.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
I got in a fight once. The guy just bit my arm and wouldn't let go. What a dumbass.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Arthas said:
...We started wrestling... Not sure how, but either I slipped or he managed to tip me over and I fell to the ground. I quickly reached for his leg and stood up knocking him off balance, he grabbed me by my shirt as he was falling and made me fall with him. I fell on top of him - he landed pretty bad too. I tried to get in position...

:eek:

I need a cigarette...

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Arthas said:
I reached for his chest with my hands and squeezed and scratched the skin I had grabbed as hard as I could, I almost ripped a big chunk of flesh from his chest

lol girly fighting

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Gyahaha fag fight.

And fights over football are hilarious, as the best players are always faggots.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
too bad the crowd was there to put a stop to it. funny thing that you mention it. yesterday there was a football match between young (under 21) netherlands and marrocco. some marroccon friends of mine from here were there. hell broke out there yesterday. anyways, friend of mine was also trying to run on the field and fell while trying to go over the fence. a steward grabbed him by his neck trying to bring him in. he managed to get out of the hold and a fight broke out. steward was a big motherfucker but his fighting skills didn't seem all that it seems. he got knocked out in 3 hits. by then the MP was coming and people starting to run away. he left the guy laying there knocked the fuck out, but damn, he was getting stomped on by other people who got into the field. maybe he got caught on camera, well see.

Shingo Hibiki

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Kim _Kaphwan said:
shoulda gone for the DDT

Haha. I saw a fight back in high school and one guy actually did that. He landed it too. The fight didn't last much longer after that. No one really won, they just stopped for some unknown reason.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Shingo Hibiki said:
Haha. I saw a fight back in high school and one guy actually did that. He landed it too. The fight didn't last much longer after that. No one really won, they just stopped for some unknown reason.
Death?

Shingo Hibiki

Benimaru's Hairdresser
soulthug said:

Nah. They both got up and pretty much dusted themselves off. It didn't make any sense. They also just started out of nowhere too. They weren't arguing or anything. They just started throwing punches.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The last time I got into a fight* this guy threw like a barrage of fists at me and I dodged them all. Then I gathered up all the ki in my hand and blew him away.
Then I started walking, looked back and then pushed up my glasses and said "That was only 20% of my power."

*totally didn't happen

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
soulthug said:
Gyahaha fag fight.

And fights over football are hilarious, as the best players are always faggots.

6829358_7_1.jpg

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
kernow said:
lol girly fighting
Hey man, I'm no seasoned fighter by any means, I was just trying to defend myself. May be girly, but I assure you that must have hurt like hell.

Edit: Squeezed and scratched are probably the wrong words btw, English isn't my first language.

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Shingo Hibiki said:
i was suprised at how effective pulling off one of those wrestling moves is in a real fight. i remember in highschool two kids were gonna get in a fight in the locker room after PE class. and they start pushing each other and yelling. when one just snaps. he kicks the other dude hard as he can in the chest. then when he's reeling gets him in the stone cold stunner. other kid was on the ground with a ton of neck pain and a broken nose. and the kid who pulled off the stunner walked out. shit was effective as all hell at ending the fight. i guess cause most fights end with wrestling around, wrestling moves would give you an advantage.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan said:
i was suprised at how effective pulling off one of those wrestling moves is in a real fight. i remember in highschool two kids were gonna get in a fight in the locker room after PE class. and they start pushing each other and yelling. when one just snaps. he kicks the other dude hard as he can in the chest. then when he's reeling gets him in the stone cold stunner. other kid was on the ground with a ton of neck pain and a broken nose. and the kid who pulled off the stunner walked out. shit was effective as all hell at ending the fight. i guess cause most fights end with wrestling around, wrestling moves would give you an advantage.
Well, a lot of those wrestling moves are dangerous enough to kill, that's why they gotta dumb em down for wrestling. Just watch what happens whenever they accidentally pull the move off correctly, someone always ends up fucked up.

I got another guy in a sleeper hold once in high school, and didn't let go until he passed out. Such an easy move to do but effective as hell.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan said:

My brother does amateur wrestling and I can attest from personal experience that one wrong move against someone who's familiar with those kinds of moves can take you out real quickly and real painfully.

If you want to see him in action by some weird chance, he's featured [Scott Osbourne] in the newest NECW TV match sets seen here: http://necw.tv/

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Average Joe said:
My brother does amateur wrestling and I can attest from personal experience that one wrong move against someone who's familiar with those kinds of moves can take you out real quickly and real painfully.

If you want to see him in action by some weird chance, he's featured [Scott Osbourne] in the newest NECW TV match sets seen here: http://necw.tv/
how did he get into it? what did he have to do to get in? i'm thinking of going to the texas wrestling academy in san antonio and training and learning some shit. (shawn michaels school is it's unofficial name) maybe sticking around for a few years. but i'd love to get in on the amateur circuits. i've been a huge fan of all things wrestling since i could watch TV. i remember in middle school getting in fights and winning with a camel clutch, or boston crab. so like i dunno ask him what it takes to be in there. i know it's prolly painful, and taxing as hell. and i know you have to learn how to do the moves so as to not kill the opponent (shit like pile drivers, and power slams can kill people if landed wrong) but i want to learn, i wanna do that too. maybe not for a career or anything. but as a hobby and a fitness plan i think it'd be awesome as fuck.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan said:
how did he get into it? what did he have to do to get in? i'm thinking of going to the texas wrestling academy in san antonio and training and learning some shit. (shawn michaels school is it's unofficial name) maybe sticking around for a few years. but i'd love to get in on the amateur circuits. i've been a huge fan of all things wrestling since i could watch TV. i remember in middle school getting in fights and winning with a camel clutch, or boston crab. so like i dunno ask him what it takes to be in there. i know it's prolly painful, and taxing as hell. and i know you have to learn how to do the moves so as to not kill the opponent (shit like pile drivers, and power slams can kill people if landed wrong) but i want to learn, i wanna do that too. maybe not for a career or anything. but as a hobby and a fitness plan i think it'd be awesome as fuck.

He started doing the backyard thing with an assload of old mattresses with his friends and then from there, it just sort of progressed... met people along the way from going to amateur shows and whatnot; checked out some school that's in NH, but mostly just learned from meeting people who eventually became his friends that were willing to help out.

He's gotten pretty good too.

His upper body is quite massive and he's a lot a more speedy and agile than you'd think he would be for his size.

I'm no fighter but I am fairly solid and well-built but I doubt even at my best I could put up anything but a fifteen second fight against him (not that we would ever fight, because we're tight and he doesn't do steroids so he never "rages out.)

Personally, I detest wrestling, but I do have a fairly large level of respect for the effort and pain that these folks go through.

It's not that hard to get into really, it's just all about getting out there to meet people and looking up wrestling schools in your area that you could go to.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Here's a fact about Pro Wrestling :

Each bump is the equivalent of being pushed by a car at 20 MPH. (Not hit and run style, but imagine putting yourback to the fender of a car and it thrusts into 20 MPH, that's a bump)

Scoop Slam, Vertical Suplex, everytime you drop to the mat, that's what it's like.