I received today...

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Im only good for 6-7 minutes on a 100yen haha. But my friends and family are about 45 seconds and like to credit feed to the end, (I usually leave the room :|

Nice snag on Cotton 2, I grabbed Twalden's Guardian Force. High-five for Success!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Got my Mr Driller 2 from loopyeddie, super clean with a ton of extras. Record collection sold separately.

mrdriller.jpg

Don

Camel Slug
Well Gentlemen...It's time for some vs. at donG's. I bought these Saturday but I still need to figure out how they're gonna fit in my 2 bedroom apartment.

cyber leads.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
LOL congrats DonG, those are some nice chunky cabs! Reminds me of shockwave transformer.

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Congrats DONG,that's one of my favorite games and even better with 2 really nice cab,s

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
I got my copy of Twinkle Star Sprites yesterday from joneo. I just got a chance to play it with a bud. This shit is fun as hell. Bouncing the fireballs back and forth, boss attacks, and dodging attacks from the side as well as the top. Throw in a color pallet that looks like an Easter egg basket exploded along with the two player simultaneous, and you got a pretty sweet game.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Nice score! Who needs a bed when you have a VS. setup?!?!? :)

Just span a futon between the two CPs, shore up the middle w/ a couple of milk crates=you golden.

I've slept w/ my cabs. I recon cyberleads are more comfy. ^_^
'Grats on the score!

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Today I got my own cristmas gift,the shipping company got it here real fast,just in time
A big big thank you goes to neo geo member 'N80G80' for hooking me up by selling me his egret29 cab,really nice packaging with lot of bubble wrap:buttrock:
Can't wait to star working on it,

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Today I got my own cristmas gift,the shipping company got it here real fast,just in time
A big big thank you goes to neo geo member 'N80G80' for hooking me up by selling me his egret29 cab,really nice packaging with lot of bubble wrap:buttrock:
Can't wait to star working on it,
Very nice! That's one of the few cabs I would really like. I got your PM - I'm glad you were able to work out shipping, and always happy to help!

The cab I bought from N80G80 was super clean, and was my first candy.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
A really beat up Korean KoF '98 to play on my ancient MVS supergun.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Picket up this Namco CyberLead I today.

If you've never seen one, they're one of the most impressive candy cabs around. Great monitor, great sound... you name it.

But... the coup de grace:
rOjMPbA.jpg

The digital marquee.

Put a System 12 board in there (like Tekken Tag Tournament) and you have a digital marquee that sync to gameplay, displays all sorts of awesome stuff on it. TTT shows move names, character portraits, stats and custom messages as it plays.

It's all sync'd to gameplay and is absolutely awesome to watch.

This is never NOT going to be a System 12 machine ever again. heh.

Here's a video of someone else's so you can see the effect. Really awesome.

Spoiler: