I received today...

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I received Spinal Breakers today. Much better than I recall actually. I owned this at one point and then sold it without playing it much. Pretty fun game. Kinda like Cabal or Blood Bros. I also received, drumroll please...., Breakthru by Data East. I'm a big Data East fan so I couldn't pass this one up. Not exactly shit to brag about, but eh that's what I received today.

the7k

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I loved Breakthru. Nostalgic game, as a kid I had a dentist who had Breakthru and Zaxxon on freeplay in his waiting room.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
These days I’m sure at least one will grow up and become a man. :D

As always, best wishes for you and the family.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I have 4 now :)

4 Girls.

:S

OMG Lemony, 4 girls!!! I only have one child and he's now 17 and has a girlfriend himself. I love him dearly but really miss the younger years with him.

When they all grow up, happy and healthy of course, you will be the lowest in your household pecking order. Enjoy being the head of the family, with 4 females, it certainly won't last long!!!!

Congrats once again. You're a lucky man indeed :)

Namnuta

Quiz Detective
I used my old aquarium light fixture for a Marquee for Manx TT Twin. But before i had my first rough photoshop done i filled her with minis.
IMG_2552.JPG

And here is my first from scratch marquee attempt. Its very rough right now.
IMG_2557.JPG

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
16076994230_f2a3145791.jpg

tg-16 / pcengine 69 pin connectors, samples delivered next day air, no charge. amazing :D

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
After going a little freestyle on the Windy II panel, I got my complementary color scheme/sega attract screen buttons on. Chem approved?
1065991d93f437997a519fc4340effbc.jpg

d1a17c488ab21876d0e8b65193b06203.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Are you trying to match your buttons to your ava rainbow 'cause if that's the case then you did great...god damn skittles...

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Have you guys ever played a sega arcade game from the naomi era? The attract screen/how to play loop features green/blue/pink buttons. The green matches the green pin stripes, the purple matches the purple pin stripes. My shit is thorough, mofos! ^_^

The black aero has the Raider themed black & gray...not cause I like football, but because I rep the bayyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaay.

My ava rainbow no match my cps...it's not my fault, Keith Courage had gay pride!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, the only reason I keep my pink buttons on the 2P NAC is 'cause I bought that panel populated and NOS and you know I'm gonna use it 'till is dead, otherwise forget that pink ass shit! You can't live by the choices made by some Mongolian goon that decided to go pastel morning dew on a real Man's CPO...at less you're just out of buttons and that's all you had laying around. I swear I felt bad the first time I saw your windy button scheme, I thought you were just short on buttons and I almost offered to give you some buttons 'cause you're my pal but damn I'm glad I didn't 'cause that would have been awkward...lol.

You know I love you man.

Note: Not you chempop, nor caps nor love for you...

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Lol, EG you know it's all good. Watch this space for my next panel...more manly than an 80s action flick!

@ Chem-yup, thems the balls all right. Totally dumb luck that it matched the NAC so well.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Lol, EG you know it's all good. Watch this space for my next panel...more manly than an 80s action flick!

@ Chem-yup, thems the balls all right. Totally dumb luck that it matched the NAC so well.

Another quality looking setup man..nice job.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Picked up a couple sega baseball panels to dive into the analog realm of the NAOMI.

20150115_121229.jpg.jpg