I want this 360 HRAP EX SE (Seimitsu parts), but I wanna put a cthulhu chip inside it too!

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I have no idea what I really need here or how to do this. I have no electronic/soldering/tinkering kind of skills whatsoever so I would want someone to help me with this project. Let me just explain what I want to do, I'm not sure if this is possible or not, but we'll see.

I got an Xbox 360 for Christmas and none of my ps3 sticks work for it, obviously, so I need to buy a stick specifically made for a 360. I have my eye on this Hori Real Arcade Pro EX SE.

I want to reiterate that I have no idea how to make this thing work on a ps3, but I think it's possible. I think I need to put a Cthulhu chip in it. If this is possible, would anyone be willing to PM me with some price quotes for this project, I mean, are any of you interested in helping me out with this?

The other thing I would like to do, this would be my second project, I have a Hori Fighting Stick V3 for ps3 which I had all Sanwa parts put into. I would like this stick to be able to work on a 360. When I went to the shop that I had mod it, they said they couldn't wire it to also work on a ps2, why, I have no idea. I don't know if the guy was inexperienced or what, I would have thought it could have been done, but I have no clue.

So I am guessing to do something like I'm describing I would need a 360 controller which has a cord? Pretty sure, but I'll let someone who knows tell me. Here's a picture of the V3 stick I have (this isn't actually a picture of mine though, mine has a white stick and buttons and kicks ass).

3951300658_314035f5f1_b.jpg

If you're not sure what I'm talking about or need more info PM me or respond in here. I fucking hate playing fighting games with the 360 pad, help.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I don't think the EX-SE is common ground, so that would be kind of a hassle but nothing that can't be overcome.

I'd recommend taking this over to shoryuken.com, the Tech Talk forum more specifically.