IC: Blast City in Northern Virginia

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I need to make room for a new project so it looks like my nice Blast City will need to move out. I'm gauging interest at the moment but here are the details:

It is a tri-sync 2931 with the usual mild convergence issue only visible in the very bottom right corner of the screen. I was never bothered by it so it would be up to the buyer if they want to correct it. It has mild burn-in from a Gundam game that is only visible on a straight white screen which means you will never notice it. The image is sharp and multiple members here have played on it and can back up the claim.

The cabinet is is fantastic shape. I replaced the harness with a new 001 Jamma loom, complete with stereo connectors so you can run both styles of audio depending on the PCB.

Entire control panel (upper, and lower)has been replaced along with new bolts. I can provide the original lower CP with purchase which is still in great shape, the other one was just nicer.

Joysticks and buttons have less than 15 hours of play on them. It currently has Seimitsu LS-32 sticks with Sanwa buttons.

I have also replaced the speakers about 2 years ago with second hand stock. If you want I still have the original speakers you can have for parts.

I have brand new repro art for the sides that I never ended up putting on as I was toying with the idea of repainting to make it perfect.

This machine also comes with an original replacement power supply just in case. I bought it before I even got the cab and since it is in such great shape I never had to use it.

I believe I have a few more backup parts I can offer with the cab as well but I will have to get them from storage.

For all that comes with the cab and since it is in great condition I will not go lower than $1500. You get a great cab with 90% of the work already put in and tons of spare parts to boot.

I can take some good pictures by the 4th but I just wanted to see if there were any local folks looking for a nice cab. Please shoot me a PM if you are interested and we can go from there.