I'll Just Leave This Here for the Master of Clow

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Pretty cool collection! All I've got is the CLAMP no Kiseki chess pieces. Sakura's front and center in front of my monitor, with Tomoyo right next to her. But the base of Sakura's chess piece has yellowed for some reason while none of my other white pieces have yellowed :( But it's okay. I still love my CLAMP girls :)

Is that Tsubasa and xxxHolic manga up on the top shelves? I just finished xxxHolic a couple weeks ago. Really good series.
Mine hasn't yellowed yet however I have two sets: one set up in my computer room...the other set still sealed. And those wondering, this is only a small part of my collection, the entire collection takes up several more pics including my framed celart and posters.

And good eye...that is TRC and xxxHoLiC (since this is an older pic, not all the books are on the shelf). I too got the final book this past week and enjoyed the series as well.
As long as we're talking about CLAMP, has anyone else read their Jojo's Bizarre Adventure doujinshi? It's hilarious. (Picture tagged to save space.)

Spoiler:
JojosBizarreAdventureClampCLAMPINWONDERLAND1994Summer.jpg

Sweet doujinshi :)

aria

Former Moderator
Now it's official:
bb01.jpg

bb02.jpg

Wait... what is this about again?

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Sweet doujinshi :)

The plot is that Kakyoin lays an egg and it hatches into Jotaro's child. Like I said, hilarious. I guess CLAMP were pretty prolific doujinshi artists. Have you seen any of their other fan-works by any chance?