I'm the Juggernaut bitch!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
First time I saw it, I didn't really care for it. Then I saw all of it for a second time and actually liked it. Caught myself saying it at work today... lol

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Man, I need to buy a new computer. I've had this thing since late '99 and it can't run this video for crap. It downloads for 30 seconds, plays about 3 seconds worth of video, downloads 30, plays 3...really repetitive and disjointed. I'm gonna have to wait to use the university's computer.

I only watched the first few seconds (where Xavier gets tossed into a wall) and heard the "I'm Juggernaut" spiel for a few seconds and it had me dying. I was like, "I'm not going to watch this gem piecemeal. I'll just let that be my teaser for now." I'm expecting some funny stuff.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
The part where hes like "This is a Dodge" and "Im Ketchup" were the best.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
My favorite part had to be when the cane guy told Juggernaut to pop some caps, and Jug says something like "I'm Juggernaut bitch, Juggernaut doesn't need pistols" so he walks to the door and it explodes.

Awesome.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Bobak said:
After about 3 minutes it does start to feel funny...

"Feel the wrath of daughter of Brett Hart muthafucka!" LOL..

Couldnt have said it any better. That was the downright best line in it to me....:lolz:

"That bitch is strong....I like em strong"

O.

Last edited: