Is it just me or are MV-1C hard as hell to find these days??

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Check with the big shops like Excellent Company, Cosmic Company, Coinop Express (do they ever have anything in stock?) and the like. The bigger Chinese shops, especially, can probably get their hands on the hardware... but, what IDChappy and Panda are saying is true. They've been mostly bought and converted to CMVS projects. Same thing happened with Ganryu thanks to it being cheap and having that necessary security chip converter people needed to make MVS to AES converters. It was bought to near extinction and now it's a pretty costly game. You have no idea how common that cart was back when it was new :D

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I also linked him the FS thread too, so I think he's getting it from both sides :D

Philly group buy bros. on the help out, heh. ^_^

I shot him a direct link to legend...didn't want him to get scooped by a builder-Wen only has 2 left.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Same thing happened with Ganryu thanks to it being cheap and having that necessary security chip converter people needed to make MVS to AES converters. It was bought to near extinction and now it's a pretty costly game. You have no idea how common that cart was back when it was new :D

Same thing apparently happened to Sengoku 3

I personal keep a working hardware archive of every neo mobo produced.

Jonny l3lanka

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks for hooking me up guys! :) Just waiting on PMs and I should be goot to go :D Just hope that shipping isn't a problem since Im in Cyprus. Hard enough to get these boards as it is.. dont mind paying the extra obviously ;)