Is the recently banned "srabelpawz" a good seller?

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
Yeah, the title sounds really dumb. "If he was a good seller why is he banned?" Well, because it seems he was banned for bumping posts or some nonsense unrelated to selling.

But this isn't about whether or not he should have been baned. I just wanna know if it's safe to make a deal with him outside of the boards. So if anyone who has dealt with him in the past could fill me in, I'd be much apreciative. Thanks.

AlphaONE

King's Dry Cleaner
WHAT?!?!?
He was banned?
I just sent him
some items we were in a trade for :(

Is he banned for good?
or just for a short while?

He seems like a cool cat:crying:

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
Last time I checked he was banned. I had been wondering why he didn't reply to my last PM.

Here's a thread I found slightly illuminating the situation http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145082&highlight=srabelpawz

I agree, he seems like a nice guy. I'm glad I have his ebay user name so I can still contact him and complete the trade. That is assuming I confirm the the ban had 0% to do with selling items and that he's a legit seller.

AlphaONE

King's Dry Cleaner
He has dealt with Racecar
and Gary is one outstanding member.

When Racecar says he is cool, then that should be your proof :)

kiwasabi

n00b
I just sent him a game and $80 paypal. I hope this has nothing to do with his trading ethics. I doubt it does though, he seemed pretty legit.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
had 2+ deal with him...and it went very smooth speedy shipping so i can vouch for him..he's over @ digitalpress as well

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
Sounds like he's an upstanding trader. Too bad about the ban. Well, thanks for the feedback guys. I'm back in contact with him and am about to send him payment.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Don't worry man...

The mods only bann Spammers, not scammers.

He sent me a broken jaguar and refunded me half the money and he has yet to refund the other half. I sent it back to him on wed. so he should have it or be getting it very soon. I do have the tracking number I guess I can just look it up real fast.

I've opened a paypal dispute with him, if he doesn't respond within 3 days I'm getting a hold of local authorities in his area. I have no problem with doing it, I've done it before and ill do it again.

C

cerebral palsy

CruelSummer80's said:
I've opened a paypal dispute with him, if he doesn't respond within 3 days I'm getting a hold of local authorities in his area. I have no problem with doing it, I've done it before and ill do it again.
dude you are a TOOL. your money was refunded. didn't i tell you i would refund the other half once i recieved the jag back from you. that was the purpose of the first half of teh refund. to everyone else your stuff has been sent for Saturday delivery with the excption of AlphaOne. i e-mailed you a tracking# and your stuff ships on monday next day air.

C

cerebral palsy

CruelSummer80's said:
well, I got my money back. this guy is nothing but a chode smoker
this goes to show you this guys level of intelligence :oh_no:

AlphaONE

King's Dry Cleaner
cerebral palsy said:
dude you are a TOOL. your money was refunded. didn't i tell you i would refund the other half once i recieved the jag back from you. that was the purpose of the first half of teh refund. to everyone else your stuff has been sent for Saturday delivery with the excption of AlphaOne. i e-mailed you a tracking# and your stuff ships on monday next day air.

no worries man
lemme know hwen you get your stuff :)

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
the mod's had banned his user name but his spirit lives on :lolz:

Last edited:

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
So I paid srablepawz for the item (TMNT JAMMA 2 player version). Not only did he ship the next day but he overnighted to me free of charge. He even threw in the four player chip set. None of this did I ask for. The board was in excelent condition which is really something considering it was made in '89.

Honestly, you couldn't ask for a better seller. I find it quite hard to believe what cruelsummer is saying.

To me he was nothing but a timewaster, I sent him $50 for a jag package and he sent me a broken unit he refunded me $25 then he gets banned and I don't hear from him for a week. I had to use my money to send the jag back witch I didn't get refunded for, so I wasted $7 shipping it back, and then you guys say I'm the bad one? Well you can just all go eat a fucking dick you fucking fag ass geeks.

C

cerebral palsy

CruelSummer80's said:
To me he was nothing but a timewaster, I sent him $50 for a jag package and he sent me a broken unit he refunded me $25 then he gets banned and I don't hear from him for a week. I had to use my money to send the jag back witch I didn't get refunded for, so I wasted $7 shipping it back, and then you guys say I'm the bad one? Well you can just all go eat a fucking dick you fucking fag ass geeks.
hmmm, it was working when sent to you. before you recieved it you had a broken jag for sale. seems a bit suspect don't you think. *waits for typical immature response*

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I've had a flawless transaction with Srabelpawz so far. He sent prompt payment via payapl. He should be bitching at me for being a slow shipper though (d'oh stupid memorial day...i'll have the games shipped extra fast).

Take Cruelsummer's words with a grain of salt people.

C

cerebral palsy

no problem duf. cruelsummer just wanted to start some shit before he left the boards.

C

cerebral palsy

one last thing before i let this thread die.
@cruelsummer
you didn't hear from me for a week because the e-mail address on the paypal account didn't work. (why you opened like 5 different disputes is beyond me).