It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Robert Mueller was simply not allowed to file charges you fucking retard. Obstruction happened very plainly starting with the firing of James Comey to halt the investigation. Also Don Jr. was never held to account for accepting hacked emails from a Russian source. How about Donald Trump legitimately asking Russia for said emails on national television? I could go on and on about all the blatant collusion and obstruction.

As for Warren. Politics is dirty. I'm not denying she sold bernie out but as Charlie very eloquently laid out, Bernie is a guy who has no coalition. He has some good ideas, but no way of implementing them given his lifelong role as a contrarian.

You're bothsidesing your dick off right now. You're saying that Warren throwing bernie under the bus is akin to Ingraham's naked racism? Go fuck yourself. Thats the most bullshit ever. I am in no way an identity politics guy. Prior to this current situation I was exactly like lithy. This election is about the future of the very semblence of democracy existing in this country. Donald Trump is an existential threat to the very notion of democracy despite your mealy mouth both sides bullshit.

As for joy reid I'll read your article. I'm unaware of anything shes done that was bad beyond ordinary human mistakes. Mistakes like your birth.

So we should all vote for Biden and completely ignore his shameful complicity in the systemic racism being protested against, or we ain't black? What a time to be alive...

Marek

Banned
I'll concede when you're right about something, this being the first time in our current dialogue.

Looks like joy reid is a homophobe. I would believe that people change and whatnot, but for her to offer up that she's ashamed and accepts responsibility then pivot to the mystery hacker defense pretty much solidifies that shes probably still a bigot and belongs in the Chris Matthews category of fired disgraced msnbc people.

I honestly only became aware of joy reid during the kavanaugh hearings, as I hadnt actually watched cable news in well over a decade prior to that.

I also completely endorse the gay shaming of right wing hypocritical faggots like Lindsey Graham though. He is 100 percent gay and would burn the world to the ground to conceal it. For him to throw his people under the harshest bus just because he hates himself is absolutely unconscionable.

But it just seems like joy reid hates dudes kissing and Nancy grace haircuts.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Police teargassed a peaceful protest in Columbus. End result was the death of an asthmatic female OSU student.

Marek

Banned
So we should all vote for Biden and completely ignore his shameful complicity in the systemic racism being protested against, or we ain't black? What a time to be alive...

You vote for gerrymandering and every other kind of voter suppression, brown kids in cages, militarized police, the bothsidesing of actual nazis, the ostracism of the rest of the first world, the dismantling of NATO, defunding of public schools for Christian charter schools, the overall elimination of whats left of the separation of church and state, the endorsement of Saudi war crimes, et fucking cetera

Or you vote for Biden and the standard status quo bullshit DNC agenda hoping that the damage Trump has done to democratic institutions and race relations will actually force the DNC to modernize and make concessions. I fucking hate joe Biden even more than I hate Hillary Clinton, which is a lot. But the choice is clear.

You already said you're voting for him anyway. So why are you doing that? Doesnt that cheapen your quoted post? Shouldn't you vote libtardtarian and feed your superiority complex like lithy?

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I'll concede when you're right about something, this being the first time in our current dialogue.

Looks like joy reid is a homophobe. I would believe that people change and whatnot, but for her to offer up that she's ashamed and accepts responsibility then pivot to the mystery hacker defense pretty much solidifies that shes probably still a bigot and belongs in the Chris Matthews category of fired disgraced msnbc people.

I honestly only became aware of joy reid during the kavanaugh hearings, as I hadnt actually watched cable news in well over a decade prior to that.

I also completely endorse the gay shaming of right wing hypocritical faggots like Lindsey Graham though. He is 100 percent gay and would burn the world to the ground to conceal it. For him to throw his people under the harshest bus just because he hates himself is absolutely unconscionable.

But it just seems like joy reid hates dudes kissing and Nancy grace haircuts.

Thanks for reading the article and taking a break from hurling insults ;)

Here's a detailed expose on Russiagate by the same author: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB26jj0jrjc

I hope you take a deep breath and listen to an alternative view when you have time.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
You vote for gerrymandering and every other kind of voter suppression, brown kids in cages, militarized police, the bothsidesing of actual nazis, the ostracism of the rest of the first world, the dismantling of NATO, defunding of public schools for Christian charter schools, the overall elimination of whats left of the separation of church and state, the endorsement of Saudi war crimes, et fucking cetera

Or you vote for Biden and the standard status quo bullshit DNC agenda hoping that the damage Trump has done to democratic institutions and race relations will actually force the DNC to modernize and make concessions. I fucking hate joe Biden even more than I hate Hillary Clinton, which is a lot. But the choice is clear.

You already said you're voting for him anyway. So why are you doing that? Doesnt that cheapen your quoted post? Shouldn't you vote libtardtarian and feed your superiority complex like lithy?

Well, it's complicated. I'll be honest and say I was really pissed off after the Democratic primary and was lashing out. I thought about sitting it out and not voting but as the butthurt eased I came to realize it's not an option, especially since I live in a swing state. The disgraceful response to these protests and other important but overlooked issues such as Trump pulling out of arms control treaties and trying to instigate two new cold wars with Russia and China cemented my decision to begrudgingly vote for Joe Biden.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
How long are you prepared to wait for charges other than lying to the FBI, which is basically what they use as a cudgel when they have no real case?

With your autistic identity politics obsession, I should have realized you'd support Elizabeth Warren. It's all starting to make sense now. How do you feel about Warren selling out her "friend" Bernie Sanders with disingenuous claims of sexism, and selling out the entire progressive movement by helping Biden win the primary?

Oh, and since you love Joy Reid so much, how do you explain her troubling past statements detailed here?

https://theintercept.com/2018/04/24...added-a-bizarre-story-liberal-outlets-ignore/

The Mueller report also detailed instances of evidence tampering and destruction by Trump’s inner circle, particular Don Jr. I know you didn’t read the Meuller report, so I’ll just leave it at that. You’re a fraud. I’ll let you stay only to continue to entertain Poppy.

Marek

Banned
Well, it's complicated. I'll be honest and say I was really pissed off after the Democratic primary and was lashing out. I thought about sitting it out and not voting but as the butthurt eased I came to realize it's not an option, especially since I live in a swing state. The disgraceful response to these protests and other important but overlooked issues such as Trump pulling out of arms control treaties and trying to instigate two new cold wars with Russia and China cemented my decision to begrudgingly vote for Joe Biden.

You just epically owned yourself. You are a fucking joke. I'm not reading any trash you have about Russia. You've showed your ass already and I have absolutely explored the "alternative facts" regarding the russia situation and it's trash

The Mueller report also detailed instances of evidence tampering and destruction by Trump’s inner circle, particular Don Jr. I know you didn’t read the Meuller report, so I’ll just leave it at that. You’re a fraud. I’ll let you stay only to continue to entertain Poppy.

Thanx bae :-*

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Police teargassed a peaceful protest in Columbus. End result was the death of an asthmatic female OSU student.

Time to #shootback?

More seriously, that’s fucked. The guidelines or laws (if any) for the use of tear gas must simply be so low that they can be used wherever, whenever.

It’s crazy to me how many agencies are simply doubling down. You’d think the real corrupt fucks would put on a facade of support (and they may be) but we also have a political environment where some of these fucks simply are not afraid to change their behavior.

I mean I’m for law and order, but when the President says he is too I have a distinct feeling we’re talking about two different things. The Police are the lawless ones these days.

We clearly need much stronger independent oversight of police in general and use of force by police specifically. Well that and/or many other things.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
You just epically owned yourself. You are a fucking joke. I'm not reading any trash you have about Russia. You've showed your ass already and I have absolutely explored the "alternative facts" regarding the russia situation and it's trash

Oh well, I tried. You and Wasabi can go back to sucking each other off.

Marek

Banned
Oh well, I tried. You and Wasabi can go back to sucking each other off.

No you didnt. You didnt try at all. You let some person tell you what you want to hear instead of looking at the evidence enumerated in the mueller report. That guy is banking on the fact that intellectually lazy people such as yourself will just suck it down to confirm your own bias. Not even to mention the blatant evidence thats in front of your fucking eyes from the trumps' own public words.

Fuck you. Vote for Biden and then fucking go back where you fucking came from.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Don't do me any favors. Let your inner fascist flow.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I’m still trying to see how Wyo voted in the UK election in 98, and then came to the US and voted in 2000, and of all the places he could go to, picked Tampa Bay.

Marek

Banned
Don't do me any favors. Let your inner fascist flow.

DPVGiJGVoAAijsB.jpg

famicommander

15 Year Member
Time to #shootback?

More seriously, that’s fucked. The guidelines or laws (if any) for the use of tear gas must simply be so low that they can be used wherever, whenever.

It’s crazy to me how many agencies are simply doubling down. You’d think the real corrupt fucks would put on a facade of support (and they may be) but we also have a political environment where some of these fucks simply are not afraid to change their behavior.

I mean I’m for law and order, but when the President says he is too I have a distinct feeling we’re talking about two different things. The Police are the lawless ones these days.

We clearly need much stronger independent oversight of police in general and use of force by police specifically. Well that and/or many other things.

The entire riot squad of Buffalo stepped down from their positions in protest because the two cops who shoved the guy got suspended:
EZxYjrCX0AQVNLI

EZxYjrEX0AIn-SV

"Just following orders"

Hmm, where have I heard that used before as a defense when a government employee did something abhorrent?

Fuck the police.
Fuck police unions.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Police board president goes out of his way to praise police for their restraint and professionalism. A few hours later, he was beaten with a baton by police:
https://news.wttw.com/2020/06/05/po...struck-me-5-times-their-batons-during-protest

Here's my hometown police shooting teargas into a non-protester's car at a stoplight. A man gets out of the car screaming that there's a pregnant woman inside the car, police shoot more teargas. Wonderful deescalation skills.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
At first I thought you wrote they stepped down because the officers ONLY got suspended.

Then I reread.

What.the.fuck?

There is no restraint. They have no qualms in using violence. Violence is not a tool to get obedience. It is always a last resort.

I say this as someone who has worked the last decade with emotionally disturbed youth. I do on occasion use violence against them. I say this in a deeply serious manner. It is always a last resort and in response to an aggravated assault or other serious event. But we have rules. We don’t beat the shit out of people. We are as safe as you can be holding someone down.

Fuck I had to restrain a young person of color just the other day trying to commit suicide.

But we have fucking rules, man. We have oversight. And we are deeply suspicious of any staff member who even shows a hint of enjoying putting their hands on the kids to restrain them.

But those fucking cops. Fuck those motherfuckers.

Last edited:

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple

You can buy it on the interwebs and at gun stores. I huff it religiously twice a year. It's really not bad at all in open air.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Police board president goes out of his way to praise police for their restraint and professionalism. A few hours later, he was beaten with a baton by police:
https://news.wttw.com/2020/06/05/po...struck-me-5-times-their-batons-during-protest

Here's my hometown police shooting teargas into a non-protester's car at a stoplight. A man gets out of the car screaming that there's a pregnant woman inside the car, police shoot more teargas. Wonderful deescalation skills.

Police Officers are going to get killed.

The escalation of force by these out of control officers is putting the very lives off all officers at risk.

And say what you will but there are good officers out there looking to actually make a difference.

If I was a madman I’d propose the hashtag #RandyWeaverKnewHowToDealWithThePolice

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
You can buy it on the interwebs and at gun stores. I huff it religiously twice a year. It's really not bad at all in open air.

I’m talking about their rules for use of force. It seems the Police have no guidelines on the application of force and can use violence wherever and whenever.

If you fired tear gas at a group of people you thought were up to no good you’d be a felon in prison.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I’m talking about their rules for use of force. It seems the Police have no guidelines on the application of force and can use violence wherever and whenever.

If you fired tear gas at a group of people you thought were up to no good you’d be a felon in prison.

That's not entirely accurate. If you utilize it in self-defense, you're A-OK (barring that you're not a previously convicted felon). Yeah, the popo really give no fucks. Hence, what this rioting shit started over. My man Ice Cube said fuck em a bunch. I don't think that's a fading sentiment.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
That's not entirely accurate. If you utilize it in self-defense, you're A-OK (barring that you're not a previously convicted felon). Yeah, the popo really give no fucks. Hence, what this rioting shit started over. My man Ice Cube said fuck em a bunch. I don't think that's a fading sentiment.

If you used tear gas on an individual like how the police use it on these protestors, you would go to prison, period.

The police are allowed to use force in a way that if the average person did they’d be in prison.

I hope the anti-gun left finally, fucking finally understands why I have so many fucking guns and ammo. Thank Christ himself their worldview has been shattered and the true danger of all government, even democratic government, has been revealed.

Don’t worry no-gun leftists, I’ve enough guns to share.

I’m gonna take off my tin foil now and go home and chill the fuck out.

Last edited: