It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Lebron's a cocksucker who plays the image of a #woke asshole who in reality is only in it for the money. Everyone has a price, I guess.

He's suckin the teet of the CCP so his Space Jam sequel will be released here. The amount of money to be made here is quite a lot, which is why so many American companies put up with doing business with which what is essentially Nazi Germany. No one talks about Tibet anymore, that's for sure.

I feel like Neville Chamberlain's ghost is making it's mark as of late.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Theodore Kaczynski waged a prolonged campaign of resistance and revolution against the government, corporations, and their agents.

He was pretty far to the left.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm talking about modern America, not historical communist revolutions abroad.
WTF? Are we talking about a different species here? Humans post 1980 are somehow completely different than those before, and nothing that occurred anywhere in the world before that matters anymore? Vietnam was within my lifetime, by the way.

But okay, since you don't consider the 20th Century "modern" anymore, and are willing to hand-wave away the most vicious and brutal revolutions in all human history, why don't you list me the counter balancing violent revolutions that have taken place on American soil, instigated by the right, post-Vietnam. You know, the ones that were more bloody and violent towards their own people than the Communist revolutions in China and Russia. Where they massacred or imprisoned anyone who owned property or had an education. Those ones.

I'm on your side in your disagreement with lithy overall, but come the fuck on.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Theodore Kaczynski waged a prolonged campaign of resistance and revolution against the government, corporations, and their agents.

The Branch Davidians were to the right, in the current frame set of religious freedom over the constitution, although I guess it could be argued they were practicing their fundamental rights as Americans and got wiped out by a treasonous government. Spin is a dangerous tool.

Marek

Banned
WTF? Are we talking about a different species here? Humans post 1980 are somehow completely different than those before, and nothing that occurred anywhere in the world before that matters anymore? Vietnam was within my lifetime, by the way.

But okay, since you don't consider the 20th Century "modern" anymore, and are willing to hand-wave away the most vicious and brutal revolutions in all human history, why don't you list me the counter balancing violent revolutions that have taken place on American soil, instigated by the right, post-Vietnam. You know, the ones that were more bloody and violent towards their own people than the Communist revolutions in China and Russia. Where they massacred or imprisoned anyone who owned property or had an education. Those ones.

Ok so delete historical from my original post.

I'm talking about this country, period. I'm talking about today, right fucking now, in this country.

Historical was the wrong word to use for sure.

Edit: and I'd like to add that I can't care about the rest of the world's problems with the fate of US democracy hanging in the balance, and academic bullshit artists like Lithy are throwing their SWING STATE votes in the fucking garbage with gusto to "show us all" or some such shit

I outright dare lithy to vote for Trump to "justify the animus". He said he was considering it and I fucking dare his pussy ass to do it. All he does it prove me right. A vote for the libtardtarian asshole candidate is, in fact, a vote for Trump either way. He (lithy) slipped big time when he said that. He knows I'm right. I know I'm right. And lithy should put his Rubles where his cock choking mouth is.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned

He was anti technology. He was a dimension beyond left or right, a terrorist/fascist Luddite. Netflix has a doc about him featuring the only interview he has ever given since his apprehension.

The Unabomber in his own words, I think it's called.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

To be fair, much of this was perpetuated in the name of left wing ethos, but in most cases involves perverse reasoning. Whatever the mindset, violence was always going to be justified. You have too many examples on the other side of the spectrum.

But the greatest violence is mass starvation and the wealth a given state in the hands of a reduced group, owners of industry, land, upheld by a military caste, adorned by the educated, sustained by foreign powers

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The Branch Davidians were to the right, in the current frame set of religious freedom over the constitution, although I guess it could be argued they were practicing their fundamental rights as Americans and got wiped out by a treasonous government. Spin is a dangerous tool.

No doubt. The government had no right to say they could not have untaxed, unregistered machine guns :keke:

Seriously tho, spin is dangerous. David Koresh and Randy Weaver are rallying cries for certain groups of people who chose to view those events in a certain manner.

I’m sure there is a McVeigh/Nicol fan club somewhere.

My point is that I’m just not sure what Poppy’s intent here is. He just trolling?

Just so we’re clear I’m trollin.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
He was anti technology. He was a dimension beyond left or right, a terrorist/fascist Luddite. Netflix has a doc about him featuring the only interview he has ever given since his apprehension.

The Unabomber in his own words, I think it's called.

Poppy, plz.

I own a copy of Technological Slavery.

C’mon now.

Marek

Banned
Poppy, plz.

I own a copy of Technological Slavery.

C’mon now.
:vik:

Edit: I am not trolling at all beyond wanting lithys bitch ass to just cast a vote for Trump like he said he was considering. In the end, of course, he's voting for Trump one way or the other so he should put his rubles where his mouth is.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
:vik:

Edit: I am not trolling at all beyond wanting lithys bitch ass to just cast a vote for Trump like he said he was considering. In the end, of course, he's voting for Trump one way or the other so he should put his rubles where his mouth is.

I'm voting for Biden.

Marek

Banned
I'm voting for Biden.

Not sure I believe you to be perfectly honest.

LOL okay I don’t get it, but okay.

Whats not to get?

Edit: I guess being a Californian where your vote doesnt matter much, a situation I relate to from the inverse of the red/blue paradigm maybe you really dont get it. But regardless I'm curious what about my position you dont understand.

Last edited:

lithy

20 Year Member
Not sure I believe you to be perfectly honest.

Whats not to get?

Edit: I guess being a Californian where your vote doesnt matter much, a situation I relate to from the inverse of the red/blue paradigm maybe you really dont get it. But regardless I'm curious what about my position you dont understand.

Well, actually, I'm moving myself back to undecided since I would need to know the VP pick before committing.

You're welcome to move to a state that 'matters' if you feel so strongly about the outcome. Which it seems like you do.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
On the one hand votes fervently matter on the other they don’t, much.

Marek

Banned
Well, actually, I'm moving myself back to undecided since I would need to know the VP pick before committing.

You're welcome to move to a state that 'matters' if you feel so strongly about the outcome. Which it seems like you do.

Lmao you're a fucking joke. Vote for Trump. Put your rubles where your cocksucker is, pedant.

Marek

Banned
:lolz:

Imagine the veep pick being the deciding factor versus voting for Trump or not

Imagine!

lithy

20 Year Member

Imagine the veep pick being the deciding factor versus voting for Trump or not

Imagine!

Well, I would like to know who I'm voting for president.

lithy

20 Year Member

Imagine the veep pick being the deciding factor versus voting for Mike Pence or not

Imagine!

I'm still a little doubtful that Pence is on the ticket in November.