It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I just read someone’s comments on Instagram that the ACLU supports systemic white supremacy by defending hate groups’ right to free speech.

What?

My dumbass had to respond to that.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm the only A-A-Ron. My children are a mix between poverty-stricken Caucasian, Persian, soulless Ginger-headed fuck, and illegitimate.

Aaron is LoneSage, a man child who seeks the validation of older men, like Shroom, Taiso, STK.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I just read someone’s comments on Instagram that the ACLU supports systemic white supremacy by defending hate groups’ right to free speech.

What?

My dumbass had to respond to that.

When, at various times, both 'the left' and 'the right' are mad at the ACLU, you know they're probably doing something at least kinda good. :p

Marek

Banned
White dude drives his car into the.middle of Seattle protest, gets out, shoots a protestor, tries to escape on foot, is arrested.

https://komonews.com/news/local/seattle-police-one-in-custody-after-car-drives-into-protesters

I'm going to a silent demonstration in town this evening. This guy is going to get locked up for attempted murder. Astonishing. What could make this guy feel like his actions would be anything less than a last stand or suicide by cop?

I think I'm just happy that the guy he shot is going to be ok and that the shooter didnt go full on James Fields.

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
They can arrest a lunatic who shoots people and drives his car into crowds peacefully, but they have to beat the shit out of peaceful protesters?

famicommander

15 Year Member
EaFZ9SLUcAA0t-S

EaFZ9SnVcAEwXa7

EaFZ9TxUcAAKwSD

EaFeXUgUwAAiuQG

EaFeXUhUMAAv_kf

EaFZ9TxU8AASrbx

famicommander

15 Year Member
At least they didn't beat the fuck out of her or shoot her

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Basic is concious of Poppy's use of conscious versus conscience but Poppy's conscience is clear because he spent last night unconscious.

Marek

Banned
Poppy's favorite heel introduces a refreshingly short federal bill to end no-knock warrants.

https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/se...15KOytKhm3Kxcv7cUITwwyiali1UoKYSeGlPYGeTv5L4Y

Every heel wants to be a hero for a single day of his miserable life. Good for Rand, good for Kentucky. It is unlikely there will be justice for Breanna though as far as her killers doing time. I think this bill is pretty much it.

Meanwhile the face of modern libertarianism is changing

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...led-extremist-boogaloo-phrases-blood-n1230321

Wait till you get to his social media presence and "ending the duopoly".

It occurred to me that lithy is probably butthurt and wont read my article. Synopsis : Air Force airman is responsible for ambushing and murdering a cali sheriff's deputy and scrawled boogaloo messages on the hood of a car in blood. His social media presence was predominantly libtardtarian third party bullshit.

Last edited: