J's May Sales Thread - Neo Geo AES/CD games & hardware *Sold*

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have the following items for sale.

Neo Geo AES Games
All games are English versions and include box & manual unless otherwise noted.

King of Fighters 99 (JPN) **Sold for $168**
Last Resort **Sold for $480**
Magician Lord (JPN) [Carton Box] **Sold for $330**
Nam 1975 "unmarked version" **Sold for $150**
Samurai Shodown **Sold for $101**

Neo Geo CD Games
All games are English versions and include case, manual, & spine card unless otherwise noted.

Alpha Mission II (JPN) no obi **Sold for $45**
Last Resort (JPN) no obi **Sold for $50**
Viewpoint (JPN) no obi **Sold for $40**

All items include Free Shipping & Handling on US orders. PM me if you live outside the US and I will get you a quote on Shipping & Handling.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Neo Geo CD Games
All games are English versions and include case, manual, & spine card unless otherwise noted.

Alpha Mission II (JPN) no obi $45
Fatal Fury 3 $55
King of Fighters 95 (JPN) no obi $9
Last Resort (JPN) no obi $50
Real Bout Fatal Fury (JPN) no obi $11
Samurai Shodown (JPN) no obi $12
Viewpoint (JPN) no obi $40
Typo here? It says all games are English w/spine cards, but only one of them meets that criteria.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Kudos to not asking stupid prices for CD games like most of the sellers I've seen lately. I'd grab a couple if I weren't poor right now.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
PM'ed about the controller. I would also buy some of the CD games.... well, but I don't own a CD system (yet) lol

EDIT: It's the bean controller not the old style stick i'm looking for. GLWTS

Last edited:

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'd be interested in Viewpoint, but for around 1/2 of what you are asking for it.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Kudos to not asking stupid prices for CD games like most of the sellers I've seen lately. I'd grab a couple if I weren't poor right now.

Thanks. The Neo Geo CD market seems out of whack. If I see any for a good price in the wild I'll pick them up to sell to the community.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'd be interested in Viewpoint, but for around 1/2 of what you are asking for it.

I've been getting a lot of interest in Viewpoint. Everybody wants it for 1/2 the price but nobody is selling it for 1/2 the price. I'll be dropping the price every week until it sells.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
sent a pm a few days back for the neo cd shooters, waiting for a reply

famicommander

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Yeah, I just saw that. Shame that so many posts were lost but glad Popcorn and Lonesage are back

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
sent a pm a few days back for the neo cd shooters, waiting for a reply

I got your PM. I'm going to consider your offer. I'll probably get back to you tonight.

P.S. Seems like we lost half this thread. Did the forum lose a bunch of stuff? Back after 5pm...

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump for the last price drop of the month. You might want to check back before the end of the month. If I have time I'll list a few more games.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man the issue I see myself as CD collector is the prices kinda suck. I refuse to pay more for a CD than any MVS price and, thats how people are starting to price things. I mean is any CD game really worth more than $20 anymore? No but, yeah I wouldnt sell my shit for way below market value either. It's just a market where prices are vastly higher than demand so you're constantly always trying to find someone getting out of it who doesn't care so you can get good deals. However, your prices seem fair and on point to me. English games are worth vastly more anyways.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Man the issue I see myself as CD collector is the prices kinda suck. I refuse to pay more for a CD than any MVS price and, thats how people are starting to price things. I mean is any CD game really worth more than $20 anymore? No but, yeah I wouldnt sell my shit for way below market value either. It's just a market where prices are vastly higher than demand so you're constantly always trying to find someone getting out of it who doesn't care so you can get good deals. However, your prices seem fair and on point to me. English games are worth vastly more anyways.

Yes, many NGCD games are worth more than $20. NTM and Brikinger are 2 great examples, as are the Metal Slugs and English versions of games like Robo Army and NAM 1975. NTM and the Slugs have CD exclusive content, technically Brikinger was only officially released on CD so there's that too. The pricy English releases, that's just about teh rarity more than anything else. I'd get all the NGCD games you want now before people discover the system isn't as bad as it's made out to be (other than fighters).

famicommander

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The Neo CD is a perfect supplement to an MVS. I wouldn't have it as my only Neo Geo but it's nice to be able to track down some non-fighters for less than their MVS/AES counterparts. I bought Football Frenzy and Super Baseball 2020 for like $33 shipped, brand new from the Neo Store. No way you're finding those games on MVS or AES for that price.

Shooters also seem much less expensive in general on CD, and there isn't a huge downside like with the fighting games and their huge load times/missing animation frames/etc.

The CD is even more attractive now that the UNIBIOS is available for it.