So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I don't know if this is going on at all stores or just my local one, but I got:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine for 12.99
Vanquish for 17.99
Mirror's Edge for 9.99
Viking for 9.99

There were some other decent deals too, like Dead Space 2 for 19.99. You guys might want to check out your local stores.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Vanquish price is killer. I'm going to go look since I need to run some errands anyway.

My local kmart looks like it got robbed and no one bothered to clean up the mess. I love the aisles that have burnt out lights. It's like the setting to some urban horror flick.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Vanquish price is killer. I'm going to go look since I need to run some errands anyway.

My local kmart looks like it got robbed and no one bothered to clean up the mess. I love the aisles that have burnt out lights. It's like the setting to some urban horror flick.

Yeah, the one here looks exactly like that. And every time I go in there their radio is broken so there is constant choppy music playing in the background.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
It's been at least a decade since I've even seen a K-Mart.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
ahh those prices still look high to me. Anyway all the kmarts around hear became sears around hear then most closed shortly after.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
My K-Mart has bins filled with old games. Last time I got No More Heroes 2 and the last copy Muramasa for 40 bucks. I almost got it for shits n' giggles, but I know it wouldn't work. They had a modem attachment for the original PS2 units there for like ten bucks. I was tempted to see if I could connect to the Japanese service to play Twinkle Star but I doubt anybody plays it.