Kim Jong Un

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I want Kim Yo-Jong to be leader! Enough of these fat ugly despots, I want an evil bitch at the helm!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
How wild would it be if he was dead, and the generals don't accept the sister to be the leader, so they make a deal with China to get annexed, so North Korea becomes a province of China ('autonomous zone').

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
How wild would it be if he was dead, and the generals don't accept the sister to be the leader, so they make a deal with China to get annexed, so North Korea becomes a province of China ('autonomous zone').

When you shoot down to the wet market and eat giraffe for lunch what is the word on the street? They reckon he is dead?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
When you shoot down to the wet market and eat giraffe for lunch what is the word on the street? They reckon he is dead?

lmbo you think I converse with peasants? They'd be so lucky to even have me look at them to acknowledge they're alive

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
qoruqjox0ou41.jpg

Gonna have to add another happy face to her badge

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Kim Jong-Un probably lived more in his 36ish years than any of us have.

With a moderate amount of makeup, she is totally bangable.

Mate she's the leaders sister, you'd bang her regardless.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Her sharp nasal wrinkles and slightly contracting outer eye corners actually gave me the feeling that she's at least 35 but she's got that incredibly young-looking good skin, she also has the typical ancient oriental East Asian female royal member's elegance. Looks young and old at the same time, just like Greta Thunberg, a sinister bitch.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
With a moderate amount of makeup, she is totally bangable.

She's fairly average looking, it's the power and unattainability that makes her hot. Like a seriously successful woman. roker get in her and liberate Best Korea.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
roker get in her

Meant to type 'here' but that works out too. Just a few more liters on a Sunday night.

She's going to have to go for one of those retarded 'Dear Leader' haircuts to show everyone else she's a god. Maybe she'll go for that retarded half-head buzzed shit white women do nowadays.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
You have to give North Korea credit for how they tackled Covid 19, they closed the borders in 1953. Really ahead of the curve.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
It is surprising how light the reporting on this potential story is, seems South Korea is still denying that there is anything amiss while Japan says he is in a coma, that's quite the range. You do worry for any potential sources with leaks being your primary source of intelligence right? Just squirrel the Asian Harry Carrey away for a week and feed slightly different info to different people and then see what gets rereported. Then purify the inner circle.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It is surprising how light the reporting on this potential story is, seems South Korea is still denying that there is anything amiss while Japan says he is in a coma, that's quite the range. You do worry for any potential sources with leaks being your primary source of intelligence right? Just squirrel the Asian Harry Carrey away for a week and feed slightly different info to different people and then see what gets rereported. Then purify the inner circle.

South Korea doesn't want a power vacuum and Japan would love nothing more for their neighbour.

lithy

20 Year Member
I had kinda forgotten that, while most dictators dress in a military uniform and pile on the badges and stars, Jong-Il always dressed in those grey coveralls like he was about to go unclog a toilet.

Truly a man of the people.

South Korea doesn't want a power vacuum and Japan would love nothing more for their neighbour.

Because of a potential spike in defectors and a refugee crisis or general instability because of teh nukes or some other reason?

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Because of a potential spike in defectors and a refugee crisis or general instability because of teh nukes or some other reason?

Potential Chinese border with them and all of the above.

lithy

20 Year Member
Potential Chinese border with them and all of the above.

I honestly hadn't thought about or realized the potential for a Chinese annexation, I suppose another 25 million starving peasants is like piss in the ocean for China but why would they have any desire to bring them into the fold?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I honestly hadn't thought about or realized the potential for a Chinese annexation, I suppose another 25 million starving peasants is like piss in the ocean for China but why would they have any desire to bring them into the fold?

NK is a pain in the ass for the CCP, completely out of step. One less variable in the plan for them would be beneficial and closer to a potential adversary (and US ally).