Kim Jong Un

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'd totally smash then I would order the citizens to erect a statue in honor of my penis in Pyongyang. The citizens of North Korea will be forced by law to salute it everyday.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd totally smash then I would order the citizens to erect a statue in honor of my penis in Pyongyang. The citizens of North Korea will be forced by law to salute it everyday.

I'd also demand all ICBM's be in the shape of your penis. Go the whole way or no way Roker!!

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member

I'd rather smash the grieving widow.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Should definitely force them to modify the monument to party founding in one of two ways. Either:

1) Add your wang to the monument outright
2) Repurpose the paintbrush to achieve a somehow-even-more-phallic shape

3-Korea-Party.jpg

Think about it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If this thread doesn't deliver Yo-Jong and tentacles I'll be disappoint.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
This reminds me of when everybody was talking about how hot Mussolini's granddaughter was instead of wondering how in the fuck a god damn Mussolini was still active and advocating fascist policies in this day and age.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
This reminds me of when everybody was talking about how hot Mussolini's granddaughter was instead of wondering how in the fuck a god damn Mussolini was still active and advocating fascist policies in this day and age.

relax buddy. enjoy some sama posts.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
She has Martin Shkreli face.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Why settle for being the dictator of North Korea when she could be the goddess of West Korea instead? I hear the docking privileges alone are unbeatable.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Who is in line for succession?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Why settle for being the dictator of North Korea when she could be the goddess of West Korea instead? I hear the docking privileges alone are unbeatable.

Could we dock the USS Pueblo there?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Who is in line for succession?

Kimmy has kids but they're too young, so either his sister is going to play great leader in the meantime or the military or some high ranking general takes over till they're old enough. That's my guess at least.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Forget China annexing North Korea, what if East Korea annexes West Korea? Now that would be catastrophic. That'd be like trying to merge Orochinagi.com and Neo-Geo.com, but with nukes and a k-pop soundtrack.