King of fighters PSP...literally.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Um, what does that actually play? It looks like the screen is monochrome and may better serve as a chew toy for the family dog.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
bokmeow said:
Um, what does that actually play? It looks like the screen is monochrome and may better serve as a chew toy for the family dog.

I have no idea what it plays, but for 9$ i'd like to find out.

Kagutsuchi00

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Heh, that reminds me of a dartboard OrochiEddie and I found at a dollar store once...

It had Shingo KOF art all over the front of the package, with a little speech bubble that lovingly read, "I am number one!"

I really need to take a picture of that and post it here.

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Kagutsuchi00 said:
Heh, that reminds me of a dartboard OrochiEddie and I found at a dollar store once...

It had Shingo KOF art all over the front of the package, with a little speech bubble that lovingly read, "I am number one!"

I once found a toy crossbow with a picture of Samus in her Metroid Prime varia suit. Also at a dollar store.
I was pretty confused at how the packagers made the connection.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Kagutsuchi00 said:

best purchase ever

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
An Aussie guy posted a video of one of these things, it played 8 games I think, all LCD. It has LCD sounds and gameplay, and he was playing Footie or whatnot on it, and said he had to turn it off because his ears started bleeding.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I've got a little piece of shit from germany that plays counterstrike and King of Fighters... according to the box :tickled:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
madmanjock said:
I've got a little piece of shit from germany that plays counterstrike and King of Fighters... according to the box :tickled:

Games that are both huge in Korea, I believe.