KOF 2003 AshCrimson Fan art

Ran Thrie

Zero's Tailor
im getting pretty hype for kof2003 to calm my nerves i did this quick sketch of Ash Crimson and smacked it up in photoshop.
I think my art has improved since last i posted art here, my stuff in the neo art gallery was so bad! ah well enjoy

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3926956/

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Ah Yes, Your "mind's eye" is getting stronger.
Nice.
-BB

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
It looks very solid to me. I would have made the hips wider, but other than that, it's very good.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Decepticon said:
Big Bear for VETERAN OF TEH YEAR! :buttrock:
Who me?? Words that I thought I'd never see. I accept the nomination :D
BTW,I was reading that thread and ..Mr. Editor has like zero credibility after you guys got done with him... heh.
The guy is TOAST!!:tickled:
-BB

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
BIG BEAR said:
Who me?? Words that I thought I'd never see. I accept the nomination :D
BTW,I was reading that thread and ..Mr. Editor has like zero credibility after you guys got done with him... heh.
The guy is TOAST!!:tickled:
-BB

Yea while attacked his post he attacked me personally so then I made it personal.

He was nothing more than an simple minded idiot and I guess it didn't hurt our case any when Trieu posted US MS5 MVS Kits for sale.

:D

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE STINGER REPORT

Click on the ‘PayPal’ button below to activate an account to receive twelve months of TSR ‘Full-Fat’ email coverage - including exclusive access to past issues and Reports via this website.
(Special offer of the first month FREE)

SUBSCRIPTION RATE:
- Individual Subscription = $45.00
(Sign-up by September for this limited time offer)

yeah . . . whatever

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon

Sign up to a video game related forum. For example, Neo-Geo.com (Special offer it's always FREE)

SUBSCRIPTION RATE:
- Forum Membership = $00.00
(Sign-up by Armageddon for this limited time offer)

NEWS THAT IS COVERED:
- Anything that is posted on arcade related websites which is why it would be easier for you to sign up yourself.
- Anything that our writers and editor can make up in time to go to press.
- Rumors
- Information based off of assumptions coming from seeing what product lines are out at the moment.
- General bullshit

ATTENTION ALL SUBSCRIBERS!:
- Stinger Report is glad to announce that we have a new Editor-in-Chief, Mr. Dion Dakis.
- Mr. Dik-ass' first assignment will be to correct the Stinger Report layout as it is not color coordinated with Chris' underwear.
- Be a BIG TYMER for 4 years and you can perform oral sex on Mr. Dik-ass while Chris Ray masterbates.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Decepticon said:

Sign up to a video game related forum. For example, Neo-Geo.com (Special offer it's always FREE)

SUBSCRIPTION RATE:
- Forum Membership = $00.00
(Sign-up by Armageddon for this limited time offer)

NEWS THAT IS COVERED:
- Anything that is posted on arcade related websites which is why it would be easier for you to sign up yourself.
- Anything that our writers and editor can make up in time to go to press.
- Rumors
- Information based off of assumptions coming from seeing what product lines are out at the moment.
- General bullshit

ATTENTION ALL SUBSCRIBERS!:
- Stinger Report is glad to announce that we have a new Editor-in-Chief, Mr. Dion Dakis.
- Mr. Dik-ass' first assignment will be to correct the Stinger Report layout as it is not color coordinated with Chris' underwear.
- Be a BIG TYMER for 4 years and you can perform oral sex on Mr. Dik-ass while Chris Ray masterbates.

:lol:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Shit I forgot I even posted that...might as well add more to it.

UPDATE:
- We here at the Singer Report are proud to welcome our newest field reporter Japhei. He will be covering the latest trend in athletic shoes as well as casu....wait a minute....

*whispering* not that kind?.......

Ladies and Gentlemen I made a mistake let me correct myself Japhei will be covering the latest trend in b00ts of all kinds. I understand that he has outstanding experience in the matter.

Stay tuned to the Stinger for all your arcade mis-information!

Last edited: