Kof In Sydney N.s.w Australia Plus Small Review

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
Stop asking me questions coz im trying to sleep. LOL :lol:

Hopefully, see u tomorrow mate. But NOT too early. :)

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
it puzzles me as to why someone would say the game is out somewhere when it isnt true?

oh yeah i cant understand this whole "if the leader dies the round finishes" shit? ive never seen the round end b4 all the characters are dead...

Robert

20 Year Member
Thanks for the review. The more I see KOF 2003 and the more I think this game is not made on neo geo. Seriously, look at the background and the special effect. The music rock too and the sound effect seems to be redone (when you pull the old DM of kim, it seems that he yells more, hokuto style)
A great job from playmore that deserves a :buttrock:

Fat Cat Lim 2

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Happy New Year and have fun tomorrow. I won't be there since I was there yesterday since opening time till 3. I'm taking a break today and spend the rest of New Year's Day at home, eating drinking and sleeping like a pig.

Cheers~

Fat Cat Lim 2

Kuroko's Training Dummy
2 ENGLISH KOF2K3 cabinets over at Playtime, George St.

Yes, the story is there and it is translated into English, so rest assured that it hasn't been butchered ala SSV.

Like the Japanese version, all characters have multiple win screen quotes, including vs character specific win quotes.

Looks like blood colour can be toggled (one cabinet had white blood, the other had red).

Mai's breasts doesn't 'bounce', Whip shoots air from her hand instead of a gun. Deal with it.

There's also a Metal Slug 5 here.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku said:
yeah, a lot of the arcaded don't even care, and the controllers suck !! Ruining the experience. My arcade never changes a controller stick....:(

Might be time to start savin up for a stand-up Cab of your own:buttrock: Its the only way to guarantee quality gameplay :buttrock:

danzy

n00b
Wolferaizer, don't bother. Donut King is talking out of his ass.

I've been to Games Infinity and Galaxy World at Market City today (26th December). Looked all over Chinatown together with heb and another friend.

NOTHING. Nada, Zip, Zilch, Neit.

Galaxy World and Playtime at George St still don't have it, but it's supposedly on the way. Hopefully by next week. I'll be keeping an eye on them.

Donut King is bullshitting. If there really has been a KOF2K3 machine in Sydney in some small shop for over a week now, the word would have gotten out. After all, Sydney Chinatown isn't the most biggest motherfucking place on earth. Everyone I've met haven't heard anything about this so called secret shop that has KOF2K3 that only a few people know.

Seriously. Don't waste your time coming all the way down to the city for nothing. If it's not here today, it's most likely not going to be here tomorrow. Deliveries are more likely during the weekdays, on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. If it really comes, I'll post here and let you know.

Cheers~

P.S. I created this new account 'cause I forgot my old account password. -_-;
here now, what games precisely did game infinity keep?they seem classy. I wouldn't mind knowing, a dc maybe or Xbox switch, PC steam psx2 a Gameboy colour? that's in fashion, with the Sega Nintendo's,once bought a SNES & compt game dk country or sumthin & NHL, Heard their crew was lousy, in a million yrs if it was open,or allowed thru front person or on phone I wouldn't mind to help out !would i?Trendy area.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
here now, what games precisely did game infinity keep?they seem classy. I wouldn't mind knowing, a dc maybe or Xbox switch, PC steam psx2 a Gameboy colour? that's in fashion, with the Sega Nintendo's,once bought a SNES & compt game dk country or sumthin & NHL, Heard their crew was lousy, in a million yrs if it was open,or allowed thru front person or on phone I wouldn't mind to help out !would i?Trendy area.

Gameboy color*

• keke
Reactions: wyo