Krikzz Open-ED (open source EverDrive)

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Open-ED is a very simple and cheap open source Genesis/Megadrive cartridge. The cartridge does not have its own processor or FPGA, it is built in the old school style using only memory and discrete logic. Cartridge design uses an absolute minimum of inexpensive components.

open-ed.jpg

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Interdasting, I wonder if kits will be made available.

Moob Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Sounds like a medicine for Erectial Disfunction.

Open ED - with proven instant results, expect to be krizz’ing all over your partner and bedsheets in no time.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
There are a lot of systems I still haven't sprung for flash carts for because I really like having save states. With that as a requirement, they're pricey.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
This looks like an evolution of the FlashMD kits he used to sell, with an improvement to allow for 4MB carts that can save. I use the old ones to make cheap Genny repros, they're cool.

Dr Docking

He puts the knob in the coconut...
erectile* but I get you homie
You would know first hand ha ha! I fixed that unfortunate problem for you even though you're a filthy east korean!!!
Should have cut it off and dumped you in the west korean sea with a flag pole up your ass but here we are, here we... Are.

Dr Docking

Had a fantastic meeting today with the leader of North Korea, Kim or Kim Cum as we say haha such a big boy!

IMG_8677.jpeg

Dr Docking

Hey you're a funny guy but we both know that's just one of my lovecards I sent you. Do you see my eyes staring into your soul? They're like little urethras ready to fill your mind with love.