Large bundle of WarCraft retail software + top account.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This package deal is currenlty available for purchase through the NeoStore. Here is a direct link to the WarCraft bundle that I'm offering. Includes my WarCraft III account that is currently ranked #1 on Blizzard's official ladder system. Selling everything shown below + the high profile account for the bargain price of $85.

warcraft-bundle.jpg

If you have any questions concerning this bundle please ask in this thread and a response will be posted.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
why don't you sell it on ebay ..iam sure some geeks ;) will pay big bucks for it :chimp:

Shawn

snkusa.com
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’m not looking for big bucks, but I am curious how the interest would have been if listed on eBay. This bundle was originally listed on eBay as of yesterday afternoon but eBay removed the listing just an hour later. During the short listing time there were several interested buyers who wanted to purchase the account without the software. That’s not an option though because I’m selling everything as a bundle.

The following information may help explain the reason for your listing(s) removal:

A manufacturer or intellectual property rights owner has reported to eBay that this posting violates their intellectual property rights in one or more ways. When eBay is notified by an intellectual property rights owner of an intellectual property rights violation, eBay removes the posting in order to meet certain legal requirements. Please check with the rights owner if you have any questions about their claims. Some possible issues include the following:
Using a manufacturer's photo or item description Posting a counterfeit or "fake" item Posting an unauthorized copy of an media (such as software or video games)

From comparing to the other WarCraft accounts listed on eBay I noticed that most of the sellers go into extreme detail with plenty of photos lengthy descriptions, but all sellers censor the account name being offered. I prefer not to censor Neo-Geo unless requested to do so directly from Blizzard.

FYI, I'm not just selling an account, I'm offering a comprehensive bundle of retail WarCarft software that includes two complete collector's edition sets all for $85. In comparison, the WarCraft ROC collector’s edition was $89.99, which represents just one of the 8 retail boxes.