LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
^this guy ordered something from me today. lets see who stuff gets there first.
You Rock dude, if only you could teach LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE who is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013 Some business sense and how to treat his customers.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

The good bit starts at 1:30.

Imagine it is Hide and the crowd N-G.com forum :lolz:

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO THOSE THAT SCAM!!!!

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Maybe they should take action against caning after LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE who is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013 is dealt justice for crimes committed.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Wait, are we talking LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE who is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013 being a thief and scammer?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I bet this fuck isn't even scared because he's had a cane to the ass so many times already it's a pocked and scarred up mess. Wouldn't even feel it anymore.

I bet he's been thieving in his home country for awhile, which would explain the tons of shit he's had for sale over the years.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
are we talking about LENN...ya this is getting a little old lol.

groundzero

Cheng's Errand Boy
only read half of this thread....waiting for the movie to come out

Fiends dont let friends PayPal gift.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Any news from LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE who is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013 being a thief and scammer?

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Any news from LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY...
He made e-mail and Facebook contact with me today. Apparently he's shipped out stuff to two customers. No progress on my games though.

Last edited:

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
He made e-mail and Facebook contact with me today. Apparently he's shipped out stuff to two customers. No progress on my games though.

If he hasn't provided tracking numbers, it hasn't happened...

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

He wasn't going to let this drag on until August, right?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Apparently he's shipped out stuff to two customers. No progress on my games though.

I'm sure its the same for everyone here, no progress on their stuff because it's the same excuse he used before.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Perhaps Don would like to chime in with whether or not he got a tracking number, since he was one of the two people whose packages have supposedly been dispatched.

It checks out on the sing post page as a package to the US... But yes, let's see what's in the box...

::iwouldbemadifitsahead::

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
It checks out on the sing post page as a package to the US... But yes, let's see what's in the box...

::iwouldbemadifitsahead::

72.jpg