Limited Insert: In or Out?

Crissaegrim

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hey, Just got one of the new US inserts. I love the insert and waht to put it in the case to go on the shelf with my other carts. I just want to check if it is ok to do this. I'm not gonna look on Ebay some day and see that they have to be flat and never inserted into the case or else they are worthless. Putting it in the case can't hurt that bad, can it?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Crissaegrim said:
Hey, Just got one of the new US inserts. I love the insert and waht to put it in the case to go on the shelf with my other carts. I just want to check if it is ok to do this. I'm not gonna look on Ebay some day and see that they have to be flat and never inserted into the case or else they are worthless. Putting it in the case can't hurt that bad, can it?

Your kidding me right?
tell you what, how about you give your other homecart inserts to me since they have been in cases all of this time and are obviously worthless. a U.S. slug insrt would be cool.

seriously though, your insert will be fine.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Crissaegrim said:

LOVE OF THE HOBBY=YES,do whatever the hell you want.
LOVE OF THE INVESTMENT=NO,never use it
LOVE OF BOTH= grab a sheet of 8.5" X 14" paper,size it to fit the case.Insert the paper into the display area and then place you limited insert over top of the paper.It will protect the insert from the indentations that the design of the case can cause.
I was too anal about home cart conditions and bowed out long ago because it was'nt good for my blood pressure :D
-BB

dbarrett0928

Banned
IMO

Since you bought the damn thing go make yourself a backup copy at kinkos and use that as your insert and keep the original best as possible... some may say this is illegal but its your choice!

twodeepuzzler

Geese's Thug
I say do what you want. I'm as devoted to neo as anyone, but these inserts are just a joke. Seriously, Playmore could crap in a bag and we'd pay money for it.

I have no problem shelling out a couple hundred bucks for a homecart, but I really have an issue paying about 30 bucks for a piece of paper with some graphics on it.

To quote Jay Sherman: "It stinks!"

SHO

Raiden's Valet
twodeepuzzler said:
Playmore could crap in a bag and we'd pay money for it.

i nearly choked when i read this lol

just do what ever you want with the insert... is your money... dont always think about the future value... you never know... it might just come down in value then what the heck was the point looking after it

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
Re: Re: Limited Insert: In or Out?

ORPHEUS said:
Your kidding me right?
tell you what, how about you give your other homecart inserts to me since they have been in cases all of this time and are obviously worthless. a U.S. slug insrt would be cool.

seriously though, your insert will be fine.

you're

but seriously, this is stupid. play your games, do whatever with the insert. you paid howmuch extra, you might as well look at it.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
twodeepuzzler said:
Playmore could crap in a bag and we'd pay money for it.

This is debatable given playmore's rep however if you replaced Playmore with SNK pre the year 2000 ,it would prolly be worth it :D
-BB