Little Drummer Boy Challenge - 2016

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I did that last year. I was riding in the car with the waifu, it came on the radio and I went "DAMMIT!" She thought I lost my damn mind.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I have heard it by johnny cash and pentatonix already thanks to people at my work running pandora holiday play lists so I'm out, good luck Lem!

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I did that last year. I was riding in the car with the waifu, it came on the radio and I went "DAMMIT!" She thought I lost my damn mind.

My wife knows that I'm doing this challenge, so when we both hear it, she knows why I'm pissed.

So far, so good for me. There's some moments where it could've been palying (watching the Christmas eps of some shows, in the stores) but it never came on.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Nothing like yelling 'dammit' in line at the store register as the song begins to play over the speakers and have everyone look at you like a fruitcake because that's what happened to me earlier today :tickled:

I know that feel, bruh.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Amazingly I haven't heard it yet and my work has been blasting Christmas music since Black Friday

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Damn I lost. Got attacked with LDB in Target.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I would like to confess a small thing...

I was gonna buy the last 2 of the NTM Savemastas from his new batch.... and make new raffle...

And then a week before Xmas... post a link to the "online raffle result.." which would be a link to The Little Drummer Boy....

The competition would still be real... it'd just be well... "Augmented" to my funstering:D

SORRY... I feel ashamed for thinking about it:(

xROTx

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Nothing like yelling 'dammit' in line at the store register as the song begins to play over the speakers and have everyone look at you like a fruitcake because that's what happened to me earlier today :tickled:
:lol:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Aaaaaand im out. Sae a video on Facebook and it came up.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Aaaaaand I'm out. I was at a party for my department at work (ornament exchange) and they were streaming Pandora Christmas music. It was a matter of time, too.

Funny, it was this day last year that I lost as well...at least that what my old posts on FB said.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Amazingly I haven't heard it yet and my work has been blasting Christmas music since Black Friday

Same, surprisingly it's not in the normal rotation this time. However I still lost this year. I've already been subjected to it. :(

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I thought this would be difficult, but I actually haven't heard that many holiday tunes in general.

edit: 5 min later, a Family Guy cutaway .....

out!

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I heard it last night. I was watching the final episode of American Horror Story season 1 and there it was.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
FUCK I'm out. Chillin in a restaurant, I realize I hear parrum pum pum pum on the radio in the background.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
FUCK I'm out. Chillin in a restaurant, I realize I hear parrum pum pum pum on the radio in the background.

Does "Chillin"... just mean leeching the free wi-fi?

xROTx

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Fucker came on the radio just as I was parking the car... I'm out.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Tomorrow is my make/break...it's my daughters Christmas play...it's a roll of the dice if that will be sang or not...