Lots of MVS games for sale - mostly full kits!

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Alright, so I bought a big collection from a guy, but I can't afford to keep all of it! There's two games in the set I wanted to keep for myself (Windjammers and Twinkle Star Sprites), the rest I have to offer back for sale.

This is an amazing set. Almost all clean labels, complete kits, lots of matching serials. No bootlegs either, these are all legit.

I'll be using Priority Mail flat rate boxes ($14) for domestic shipping. If you want more than one, I'll have to get some shipping quotes. I can do international shipping too. I don't know off the top of my head what it'll cost, but let me know what you're interested in and I'll figure it out.

Anyway, onto the stuff!

Art of Fighting - $70
Full English kit, matching serials. Even comes with the contest flier that SNK America sent out to arcade distributors.

Bust A Move Again - $200
Kit with repro box. Includes dip sheet and artwork, but is missing mini marquee. Beautiful cart with nice holo label.

Fatal Fury - $60
Full English kit, matching serials.

KOF 94 - $80
Full English & Spanish kit, matching serials.

KOF 2001 - $70
Cart with clean Japanese label, has English dip sheet and artwork, and Korean move stickers. Comes with shockbox. An international experience! :D

Neo Bomberman - $300
Full Japanese kit with nice label. No serials, did this game originally come with any? Also, on very close inspection, it seems that the box label is covering a previous Japanese King of Fighters 96 label. Neo Bomberman was from 1997, so is it possible SNK reused spare KOF 96 boxes for distribution?

Neo Drift Out - $220
Full English kit, mismatched serials.

Neo Geo Cup 98 - $100
Full English, Spanish, and Portuguese kit. Matching serials, nice holo label.

Ninja Combat - $80
Partial English kit, missing instruction sheets. Cart has serial, but looks like the serial was scrubbed from the box.

Savage Reign - $80
Japanese cart, comes with full English kit materials. Comes with shockbox too.

Spin Master (b) - $80
English label cart with mini marquee, comes with shockbox.

Viewpoint - $400
Full English kit. No serials, did this game originally come with any?

Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer - $400
Full English kit, matching serials. Low-ish serial #

World Heroes - $60
Full English kit. Cart has serial sticker.

World Heroes 2 Jet - $30
Cart only, Japanese label. Comes with shockbox (although with mistaken World Heroes 2 art)

*** SOLD ***

Spoiler:

Aero Fighters 2 - $70 SOLD
Cart only, clean US label. Comes with shockbox.

Aggressors of Dark Kombat - $70 SOLD
Cart only, clean English label. Comes with shockbox. Low serial #

Bang Bead - $400 SOLD
Full English kit, matching serials. Nice holo label.

Baseball Stars 2 - $130 SOLD
Full English kit, including a memo from SNK America about how arcade ops should calibrate the game settings. Cart has serial, but looks like the serial might've been scrubbed from the box.

Breakers - $150 SOLD

Bust a Move - $60 SOLD
Full English kit. No serial on cart.

Captain Tomaday - $180 SOLD

Double Dragon - $80 SOLD

Fatal Fury 2 - $50 SOLD
Full English kit, matching serials. Even comes with a arcade op postcard and the "SNK Original" sticker that I haven't seen with any other game. I have no idea if it's supposed to match the cart serial #

Flip Shot - $150 SOLD

Gururin - $200 SOLD
Full English kit, matching serials. There's barely an insertion mark on the cart, it looks brand new.

Jockey Grand Prix - $40 SOLD
Full English kit, matching serials. Includes the connector cable.

Karnov's Revenge - $70 SOLD
Cart only, clean Japanese label. Comes with shockbox.

Kizuna Encounter - $500 SOLD
Full English kit, matching serials. Nice holo label. Low serial #

KOF 97 - $40 SOLD
Cart only, nice holo English label. Comes with shockbox.

KOF 98 - $60 SOLD
Cart only, nice English label. Comes with shockbox.

Over Top - $200 SOLD
Full English kit, matching serials. Including the road map stickers. Low serial #

Samurai Shodown III - $50 SOLD
Japanese label cart with English mini marquee. Comes with shockbox.

Samurai Shodown V - $150 SOLD
Cart only, English label. Comes with shockbox.

Shock Troopers - $70 SOLD
Cart only, clean English label. Comes with shockbox.

Shock Troopers 2nd Squad - $140 SOLD

Spin Master (a) - $130 SOLD

Stakes Winner 2 - $80 SOLD
Full English kit, matching serials. Includes the info stickers for the different horses.

Super Dodge Ball - $500 SOLD

The Super Spy - $60 SOLD
English label cart with mini marquee. Comes with shockbox.

Top Hunter - $160 SOLD
Full English and Spanish kit, matching serials.

Ultimate 11 - $120 SOLD
Full English and Spanish kit, matching serials. Nice holo label.

World Heroes Perfect - $300 SOLD
Full English and Spanish kit, matching serials.

Last edited:

Zenimus

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
That's what I was wondering. I didn't remember seeing serials in the photos of any other Viewpoint cart. Thanks for putting my mind at ease. :D

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Neo Bomberman didn't have serial #'s either, like Viewpoint.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
No posts in 2+ years, comes in asking higher than EBay prices on these pieces.

Zenimus

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
No posts in 2+ years, comes in asking higher than EBay prices on these pieces.

I knew it wouldn't take long for a post like this. True I haven't posted much in recent years, I've been busy with freelance work that keeps me up all night.

For what I paid, there's no margin for profit here. I spent all day inspecting all this stuff, taking photos, and typing up this listing. I'm taking all the risk by buying these, and putting in a lot of work to list and ship them. The end reward for me is to keep only two games in the whole set.

And if you think they're higher than eBay prices, why don't you find a listing that's the equivalent of what I have here?

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Here's a flip shot kit for $125 shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flip-Shot-MVS-Kit-Matching-Neo-Geo-not-AES-Jamma-/152476852937
Neo Turf Masters in the Neo Store for $145 + ship: https://www.neostore.com/Neo-Turf-Masters-MVS-kit-p/1084.htm
I couldn't move a Gururin in similar condition (with beat to hell box, though) for half that price, so I'd doubt someone is going to pay $125+ for a nicer piece of cardboard.

You have good stuff, just saying the prices are high and if they all move quickly well then I'm wrong.

Zenimus

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Here's a flip shot kit for $125 shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flip-Shot-MVS-Kit-Matching-Neo-Geo-not-AES-Jamma-/152476852937
Neo Turf Masters in the Neo Store for $145 + ship: https://www.neostore.com/Neo-Turf-Masters-MVS-kit-p/1084.htm
I couldn't move a Gururin in similar condition (with beat to hell box, though) for half that price, so I'd doubt someone is going to pay $125+ for a nicer piece of cardboard.

You have good stuff, just saying the prices are high and if they all move quickly well then I'm wrong.

That Neo Store listing is out of stock, so who knows how old it is. And it doesn't mention being complete, just "what you see in the photo". The Flip Shot listing is a fair point though. I tried to look up all of these before I made the deal to try to make sure I wasn't doing anything dumb. We shall see!

EDIT: If anyone can find an equivalent listing out there with a cheaper price than what I have, I'll match it and beat it by 10 bucks. I've checked pretty thoroughly, but as madman pointed out, some might slip through.

Last edited:

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
That Neo Store listing is out of stock, so who knows how old it is. And it doesn't mention being complete, just "what you see in the photo".
Well the photos show a complete kit and as everyone here knows Shawn explains anything that may be missing. Further:
Condition: Excellent+ box, near mint- cartridge, & like new art pack.
What part of that is confusing to you as to whether or not it is complete? Anyway, good luck with the sales.

Zenimus

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Well the photos show a complete kit and as everyone here knows Shawn explains anything that may be missing. Further:

What part of that is confusing to you as to whether or not it is complete? Anyway, good luck with the sales.

The fact that no mini marquee or dip sheet is shown. Maybe that's implied as part of a "like new art pack", but it only says "what you see in the photo". Not trying to be combative, I just like to see everything that you're getting in a sale.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
The fact that no mini marquee or dip sheet is shown.
Yep, no MM shown here:
1084-2.jpg

And no MM or DIP sheet shown here:
1084-4.jpg

Last edited:

Zenimus

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Alright fine, I didn't see those photos. You've beaten me. Still an "out of stock" listing though.

As I mentioned above, if you can find an active equivalent listing with a better price than I have, I'll beat it by 10 bucks.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I knew it wouldn't take long for a post like this. True I haven't posted much in recent years, I've been busy with freelance work that keeps me up all night.

For what I paid, there's no margin for profit here. I spent all day inspecting all this stuff, taking photos, and typing up this listing. I'm taking all the risk by buying these, and putting in a lot of work to list and ship them. The end reward for me is to keep only two games in the whole set.

And if you think they're higher than eBay prices, why don't you find a listing that's the equivalent of what I have here?

Do you honestly expect us to believe you paid $6840 for this lot?

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0

Well he also bought TSS and Windjammers. Those were probably an extra $1,000. Plus shipping and considering he's making no profit on these carts, he clearly paid around $8,000 just so he could buy 2 games and resell the remainder at cost to members of this forum.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Well he also bought TSS and Windjammers. Those were probably an extra $1,000. Plus shipping and considering he's making no profit on these carts, he clearly paid around $8,000 just so he could buy 2 games and resell the remainder at cost to members of this forum.

I always admired Bill Gates for his philanthropy but this guy brings a tear to my eye with his selfless generosity.

Zenimus

Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Do you honestly believe anyone would give this set away for nothing? Do you think I just found this stuff at a garage sale? A collector isn't gonna give this stuff away for cheap. I didn't pay $6840 for it, but that's not far off.

Now buy sum'm or get out.

Zenimus

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
But why get the set for just two games, it seems dumb.

The simple answer is both Windjammers and TSS are really expensive games that I've wanted for a long time. There's a number of others in this set I'd love to keep too, but the numbers just don't work out to allow me to and still break even. Otherwise what's the point when you could just buy the games outright and avoid this hassle? It probably is dumb, but I'm willing to put in the work to try.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Package arrived, thanks for following up the sale.

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Zenimus - I am interested in the following game:

Spin Master (b) - $80
English label cart with mini marquee, comes with shockbox.

I am currently heading out for a trip for work and will be back later this month. Any way you can hold this for me? If so, consider it sold!

Thanks,
GAMEFAN

Zenimus

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
All PMs replied to!

I'm thinking of adding Samurai Shodown IV to the listing as well.