Lots of MVS games for sale - mostly full kits!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Free bump. Got games. Legit dude

You shouldn't be getting anything. You've been salivating over the Market since your first post. Your on my "only going to sell to when hits 1000 posts" list. It's tough love bro.

Sorry for De-railing your thread Zenimus.

Last edited:

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You shouldn't be getting anything. You've been salivating over the Market since your first post. Your on my "only going to sell to when hits 1000 posts" list. It's tough love bro.

Don't worry bro wouldn't attempt to buy anything from you again. Don't want to contribute to a murder in Jersey

Last edited:

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Rating - 100%
38   0   0

I don't know what feud this is coming from, but all I can say from my own experience is Lukejaywalker23 is an honest guy who paid with no problems.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0

FYI, no sense shit posting in the Market forum as it does not add to your post count. If you want to continue artificially increasing your post count to appear as though you're not just here for the market, post elsewhere.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
FYI, no sense shit posting in the Market forum as it does not add to your post count. If you want to continue artificially increasing your post count to appear as though you're not just here for the market, post elsewhere.

Lol why you following me around lil homie. I ain't got no food

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Free bump for Brent, he is definitively a solid seller.... recommended!

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks again Zen!! Got my stuff today and it took a stick of Dynamite to open the fkn box!
Lmao your packaging is beyond compare.
Super cool dude right here <3