Lumines Live Release Information?

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
LuminesLive.jpg

I got that in an e-mail from xbox.com, fired up my 360 right away, log into Live to find out it still isn't out! :mad:

Anyone have any info on when this might be out? It must be pretty soon if the e-mail from xbox.com states that its already out, but then again I read things about paying for the multiplayer and licensing problems etc with it recently..

Olly.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
There was a rumor in the newest EGM that Lumines might be a free download.

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
Major Nelson hinted on his podcast that this Wednesday's release is going to be big and that alot of people will be happy. As it's the only upcoming title on the Pipeline, its probably fair assume its Luminies Live.

Also, the free rumour came about from the pipeline site. It initially said free but now says TBC. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Apparently this comes out tomorrow... Seems like XBLA is decent enough now that I kinda want an Xbox 360...

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
MilkManX said:
I heard November. Heck where is my Fatal Fury Special!!??

NO KIDDING! I played my MVS cart a few weeks ago to get ready. My Terry can bust through walls now, the bitch is STRONG and READY... .GODDAMN XBL COME BACK!!!!!

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Lumines should be up today!

1200 points

600 more extra bonus skins and tunes.

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Tuesdays Xbox Live maintenance was to up the arcade file size limit. Lumines is 50.61mb.