MARTIAL MASTERS Chinese label set to US region 450 USD shipped.NOW will include a motherboard & extra game<SOLD.THANK TOU>

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Curious, BB - how was the translation done? Was it the U9 ROM from the igs-pgm.com guy, or was there another way it was set to english?

Im in the process of selling my MM, it was an english copy already, but I got the updated U9 from that guy to unlock the 2 other characters.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
I removed the 32 mbit Chinese chip from the u9 position and replaced it with the same rom you have in your copy now (I burned the chip).The rom file that is in circulation is set to English and enables you access to the two hidden characters automatically.
I still have the Chinese rom that I include with it just in case the user wants to switch back.
BB

Curious, BB - how was the translation done? Was it the U9 ROM from the igs-pgm.com guy, or was there another way it was set to english?

Im in the process of selling my MM, it was an english copy already, but I got the updated U9 from that guy to unlock the 2 other characters.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I removed the 32 mbit Chinese chip from the u9 position and replaced it with the same rom you have in your copy now (I burned the chip).The rom file that is in circulation is set to English and enables you access to the two hidden characters automatically.
I still have the Chinese rom that I include with it just in case the user wants to switch back.
BB
I might be bothered to do the same with mine and have a question:

Can you solder a socket in u9 position and still be able to close the shell? Or you must solder the eprom directly to the PCB?

Thanks

PS - By the way, could you be so kind and give me a link to the best file version to burn? :D :D

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
I might be bothered to do the same with mine and have a question:

Can you solder a socket in u9 position and still be able to close the shell? Or you must solder the eprom directly to the PCB?

Thanks

PS - By the way, could you be so kind and give me a link to the best file version to burn? :D :D
The PCB already has sockets on it so you just remove and replace.
I had to make the file,there is no direct download but I will upload it to my server and provide you with the link later today or something.
BB

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I burned a rom to force mine to English as well. It was easy for me at least.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
I'm willing to include a mother board with the game. Or drop the price down on the game too 400 shipped.
BUMP
I have a Super Gun and items I have yet to add in here but I'll get around to it.
BB

Last edited:

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Anyone here that can burn the rom for my copy of the game?
Let me know know what it would run.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone here that can burn the rom for my copy of the game?
Let me know know what it would run.

Hit up the IGSPGM.com guy. I bought my ROM from him for $25 shipped. Most of the cost was shipping. I think he burned it for like $10 or so.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Willing to toss in a Knight's of Valour 2 Nine Dragons cart into the deal The cart has a wire on one of the pcbs and a screw hole broken but label is on completely and firmly.
You can have the cart with the purchase of just the MM game or both the game and the IGS PGM system.
BB

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is *NOT* a bad deal at all. Fantastic deal and Im honestly tempted even though I just sold mine lol. Wife would absolutely murder my face though.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hit up the IGSPGM.com guy. I bought my ROM from him for $25 shipped. Most of the cost was shipping. I think he burned it for like $10 or so.
Happy to do these for 10 bucks plus US postage for people on this forum stateside. The price of 27C322s is climbing faster than other chips, but for now, I can do that. I have them on eBay as well now for anyone else, or if you want to contribute to the charity cut (10 percent of all my EPROM sales on eBay go to charity, so at least a charity also also gets what feebay does in the long run).

I digress... this bundle will sell itself, GLWTS.

Last edited: