Movie or TV Pussy Guys who are B.A. in Real Life

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
The hollywood tough guys thread pretty much was all the usual suspects for the most part. I'd like to see some you never knew could kick your ass if they needed to.

My nomination is Bob Ross

bobross.jpg

Ross enlisted in the United States Air Force at 18 years old and served as a medical records technician. He eventually rose to the rank of master sergeant and served as the first sergeant of the U.S. Air Force Clinic at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska, where he first saw the snow and mountains that later became recurring themes in his artwork. He developed his quick-painting technique to create art for sale during brief daily work breaks. Having held military positions that required him to be, in his own words, "tough" and "mean", "the guy who makes you scrub the latrine, the guy who makes you make your bed, the guy who screams at you for being late to work", Ross decided that if he ever left the military, he would never scream again.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
In before people claim Fred Rogers and John Denver were prolific snipers in the 'Nam.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
In before people claim Fred Rogers and John Denver were prolific snipers in the 'Nam.

Don't you dare take the name of John Denver in vain! The mans perspective on life, view of beauty, and ability to paint a story in the space of a song were untouchable.

Beauty is subjective, and we might not all fall in love with the mountains, but John made you feel like you maybe could.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Just to add another one real quick. Mel Brooks

He attended the Army Specialized Training Program conducted at the Virginia Military Institute (although not actually as a VMI cadet), and served in the United States Army as a corporal in the 1104 Engineer Combat Battalion,78th Infantry Division, defusing land mine] during World War II.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I hear Michael Cera used to do special reconnaissance missions in Afghanistan.