Muchi Muchi Pork and Pink Sweets ::: 2.24.11

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Going to be region-locked though, no?

mmsadda

10 Year Member
I'm jealous on one hand... on the other, after buying a J360 twice (since, ya know, they're harder to have fixed when they red-ring) you're in for the same price as a good PCB...

drunkninja

n00b
I'm jealous on one hand... on the other, after buying a J360 twice (since, ya know, they're harder to have fixed when they red-ring) you're in for the same price as a good PCB...

You know the MS here in the US will fix J360s, right? Just need to specify when you send it in that you need that specific console back.

Strider77

Zero's Secretary

I can confirm this, a friend of mine had her's repaired as well.

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
You know the MS here in the US will fix J360s, right? Just need to specify when you send it in that you need that specific console back.

Question if anybody happens to know this; can you send in a RROD American system and ask for a Japanese one? My buddy may be able to snag a free RROD system for himself, and I remeber that Hentai Sama just put a note in the "coffin" requesting a Japanese system. So I'm wondering if they actually check the region of the system or if they just say, "OK here's a J-region system."

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Question if anybody happens to know this; can you send in a RROD American system and ask for a Japanese one? My buddy may be able to snag a free RROD system for himself, and I remeber that Hentai Sama just put a note in the "coffin" requesting a Japanese system. So I'm wondering if they actually check the region of the system or if they just say, "OK here's a J-region system."

That would be awesome. You could probably get a J360 for under $100. I'd assume the country of origin would be part of the serial number though.

j_heiger

Crossed Swords Squire
Cave posted on their facebook that they are considering making this region free.

Good news

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Ah. i'd heard that a while ago, but never heard any corroborating evidence

Cave posted on their facebook that they are considering making this region free.

Good news
That would rule hard!

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member

I can vouch for this also.

The JP360 I imported got the RRoD a couple of years ago, but MS fixed it for free.

fake

15 Year Member
I can vouch for this also.

The JP360 I imported got the RRoD a couple of years ago, but MS fixed it for free.

Daw I was hoping you could just ask them nicely for a J360 :lolz:

fake

15 Year Member
Are there other games region free on Xbox 360? :spock:

Yes, from Cave the region-free games are Mushihime-sama Futari and ESPGaluda II. Only the standard edition of ESPGaluda II is region-free though.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Yes, from Cave the region-free games are Mushihime-sama Futari and ESPGaluda II. Only the standard edition of ESPGaluda II is region-free though.

Odd that some are and some are not... oh well, thanks for the info :)

Odd that some are and some are not... oh well, thanks for the info :)

I believe that items that came with the LE had a longer lead time, and therefore it was too late to apply the region free code b/c the decision came late.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
MMP/PS=

REGION.
FREE.

Read it on FB this AM.

W00t!

fake

15 Year Member
Anyone know what the Collector's Edition includes?

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
OK, nothing spectacular. I'll get the regular edition.

yeah pretty sure that's it, I ordered the reg edition too, I had the soundtrack for Espgaluda 2 and never even took it out, I don't find myself rocking in my car listening to STG's soundtracks often

anji2128

n00b
I listen to the Pink Sweets OST pretty often actually to be honest, but I already have it, so getting the limited edition isn't worth it at all. MMP's soundtrack doesn't really appeal to me at all.