must be love

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
Sorry if its old news

(NewsCore) - An Ohio man is being held in jail following a series of events authorities say indicate he is dangerously obsessed with a 17-year-old girl, the Columbus Dispatch reported on Thursday.

Steven Locke, 21, pleaded guilty to vandalism after he used a sledgehammer to destroy the gravestone the girl’s mother when the girl refused to date him. He received a one year suspended prison sentence and was placed on five-year probation. He was ordered to keep his distance from the girl as part of the sentence, according to the Dispatch.

Locke is now accused of violating those terms when he used his pickup truck to deliberately hit a vehicle that was carrying the girl at a Burger King drive-through in Lancaster, Ohio.

Police say Locke spotted the girl sitting in a pickup truck with a 22-year-old man in the drive-through lane. He allegedly pulled his own truck in front of the waiting pickup and sped in reverse for 56 ft. to ram the other vehicle. No one was injured in the incident.

Prosecutors are now asking a judge to revoke the probation from the grave-smashing charge and send him to prison for a year, according to the paper.

Locke is currently being held in lieu of a $50,000 bond after being charged with 10 misdemeanor counts that range from assault to aggravated menacing.

aria

Former Moderator
Well gee, nothing tells a girl that you love her and are serious about her like smashing her mother's gravestone. Holy shit. :loco:

But the other guy was 22? Sounds like we've got a community of winners here.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
When the guy was offered advice to court the girl, apparently he misunderstood and took her to court instead.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Aggravated menacing sounds awesome. Right up there with wanton destruction or mayhem... Next thing you know, someone is going to be charged with first degree skulking.

DewmanSNK

Formerly NeoGeeO, , Collaborator
10 Year Member
Man I'd like to smash her mother's gravestone, if ya know what I mean.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
The guy certain seems to be 6 cans sort of a 6 pack thats for sure:eek_2:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
This chick must be the hottest fucking thing on earth to make a guy go bonkers like that.

SSS

neo retired
apparently this is the scorned romeo.

locke-art-gmm7tnbq-1locke.jpg

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
This chick must be the hottest fucking thing on earth to make a guy go bonkers like that.

Guarantee it's over one of those 350 pound tongue pierced Maury Povich I have 3 babies and I don't know who the daddy of any are girls.

And her vagina is perfectly normal.