MVS Commons - All Sold.

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I've got a few extra MVS commons for sale/trade. Postage added at usps online rate.

<SOLD> $20 - 2020 Super Baseball - US label - the cart shell has small chunks broken off on both the bottom left and right outside of the edge connector.
<SOLD> $15 - Sam Sho with non-matching kit box (rough) and 2x mini marquees.
<SOLD> $10 - Super Sidekicks 2 - US label with scratched serials.
<SOLD> $5 - World Heroes - US label, peeling on one end.

<GONE> I've also got a broken hinge shock box that I'll add for free with the first cart(s) sold...

mvscommons.jpg

2020 Baseball chipped (similar on both sides):

2020chipped.jpg

Last edited:

red shoe paul

Stakes Winner
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Where in MA are you? Would you be able to meet up? I'm interested in the Sam Sho with marquees since I need 2 marquees badly! I will definitely take Sam Sho and World Heroes from you in you want to meet up later.

Last edited:

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Where in MA are you? Would you be able to meet up? I'm interested in the Sam Sho with marquees since I need 2 marquees badly! I will definitely take Sam Sho and World Heroes from you in you want to meet up later.

PM sent...

Kerusso

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I registered just to tell you I want Super Baseball.... been looking for this for several years.
And yes I read the sticky about spammers and scammers with low post counts. But I really want the game, and I had to register to contact you.

Kind of a catch-22 scenario going on. :lol:

Last edited:

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I actually put 2020 Baseball on ebay this morning since no one seemed interested. I can stop the auction if we work out payment before there are any bids...

Can't contact you because you're too new for PMs. Are you on another gaming forum? Or do you want to post your e-mail address here, then edit/erase afterwards?

Last edited:

Kerusso

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm on KLOV as member "JTVK"

If that doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll post an e-mail address.