nectarsis, don't deal with him.

NintegaY

n00b
Oh speaking of "further action" I figured out this "NintegaY" is an alt of Amakusashiro666. I'd check the IPs of both accounts. I bet you don't allow people with two accounts here am I right?

First, I'd like to know how you would get my IP account from this board. I don't see them when I post, but maybe an OP can confirm this is even possible without being a MOD?

Second of all, wrong! I've never heard of Amakusashiro666 and I do not have multiple accounts. Yet, another false accusation.

I am here as a new member, lurked but never posted, and if any mods would like to PM me to confirm who I am I would gladly contact them in what ever means they prefer to verify I am who I say.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member

lurked for a whole 7 days...

NintegaY

n00b

lurked for a whole 7 days...

Hey Ope. Not sure what you mean by the 7 days. I can ease your fears that I am not the real Dave "Facepalm" Medina :D This is my first account here and I just decided to speak out against G-Mantel as he is really a pain all over the retro community.

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
New interesting vid on Dave Medina by Steve Benway

As you can tell Medina must've done something to get Steve all pissy.

aria

Former Moderator
What the hell is he doing posting this crap now? And then posting vids on youtube apologizing for being a douche to "the community".....

New interesting vid on Dave Medina by Steve Benway

As you can tell Medina must've done something to get Steve all pissy.

These videos are so retarded I don't know where to even begin.

If this is the future of flames, I want no part.

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I didn't intend the video to be a flame. I just wanted to show that Dave Medina seems to be infiltrating every corner of the retro-gaming commuity. Steve Benway is a pretty cool guy, and it goes to show that Mr. Medina will stalk/troll/flame anyone he pleases. He is an cancer that is spreading rapidly.

aria

Former Moderator
I didn't intend the video to be a flame. I just wanted to show that Dave Medina seems to be infiltrating every corner of the retro-gaming commuity. Steve Benway is a pretty cool guy, and it goes to show that Mr. Medina will stalk/troll/flame anyone he pleases. He is an cancer that is spreading rapidly.

Oh no, I wasn't meaning to say your post was a flame --I was just commenting on these YouTube videos in general.

I'm from the old-school, where disputes are solved by writing terrible things about each other until someone decides to declare "PLANE TICKET".

Possibly pulling out one of these:

NG-PlaneTicket.jpg

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I'm from the old-school, where disputes are solved by writing terrible things about each other until someone decides to declare "PLANE TICKET".

When forum members accumulate a certain amount of miles they get a custom rank and Shawn sits next to them on their next flight.

aria

Former Moderator
When forum members accumulate a certain amount of miles they get a custom rank and Shawn sits next to them on their next flight.

He gives them tips on the upcoming encounter: strengths, weaknesses, HP, etc. At an even higher level, he joins your party as a level 60 mage.

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
He gives them tips on the upcoming encounter: strengths, weaknesses, HP, etc. At an even higher level, he joins your party as a level 60 mage.

How is this possible? The level cap is 55...

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Oh no, I wasn't meaning to say your post was a flame --I was just commenting on these YouTube videos in general.

Possibly pulling out one of these:

NG-PlaneTicket.jpg

Ah, okay. :) I doubt Dave would be willing to meet anyone anywhere, because deep down he knows he's done (and admitted to doing) some outrageous things to the community. It's really quite sad, and I can't help but feel sorry for the guy at times.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Crazy to read all this...bummer

I bought a PC-FX (boxed) off Nectarsis like a year ago, then another pc-fx game in a 2nd transaction. Thank god I got them both (I never saw this thread)

Although i'd love to see a photo...the DUO caught on fire? What the fuck! I can't imagine something in such bad shape it would combust when plugged in

I'll be sure not to buy from him again