nectarsis, don't deal with him.

nectarsis

Quiz Detective
Maybe you should read closer...the fact that G-Mantle has been called out on his BS lies, and now locked in the War Room ;)

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
You PCFX forum guys are shitty at stirring up drama, just sayin'. We've seen way better.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Maybe you should read closer...the fact that G-Mantle has been called out on his BS lies, and now locked in the War Room ;)

Perhaps so, but he didn't start this thread, and there are still a few other people who voiced concerns over your selling habits on the first page of this thread. Whatever stupidity you and G-Mantle have going on doesn't negate the bad transactions you had with those people.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Looks like nectarsis had some issues last year... there have been positive transactions since then. I think I would go ahead and deal with him. Plus, it looks like a few members on this forum know him personally and can get in touch.

G-tard just bumped it to stir things up and couldn't give kit-kit (or anyone really) a straight answer about anything. If this dude hates nectarsis so much, then I think I might actually *like* nectarsis and have no worries dealing with him.