Neo Geo AES World Heroes 2 Japanese Version Complete Boxed + Instructions

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Neo Geo World Heroes 2 Japanese version complete boxed with instructions. All in good condition.

Has been tested and works fine.

picture.php

£20 + shipping.

I can ship abroad if anyone was interested but the shipping will be more. However I will do it at cost price shipping and as cheaply as possible. I have shipped games like this to the USA etc and for a game like this the cheapest airmail shipping would probably be about £10 due to the size and weight of the item. I will also combine shipping if anyone wanted more than one game. However considering the shipping cost and with high availability abroad no doubt, a Uk or Euro buyer maybe more realistic in this case.

Last edited:

Racsomew

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What is the cheapest you could do shipped to the UK? As I need a cart (and leads and controller) to test a broken AES

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Ill do you the controller part of it if you want? a snes pad converted to run on the neo, £20 posted ;).
Sorry for the hijack Hungkuen, i aint stealing your sale though :D

Racsomew

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ill do you the controller part of it if you want? a snes pad converted to run on the neo, £20 posted ;).

Really wanted a proper controller- could only really offer £10 or so for that :/ ?

Racsomew

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I really wanted a normal controller, could offer £10 for it?

Racsomew

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I could offer £10 for the controller as I really wanted an original controller- also OP can you help me out? Thanks!

Hungkuen

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi sorry guy I didn't check this thread for a bit.

I'm sorry about us being rudely interrupted by our uninvited guest trying to steal my sale lol! He's ok though and his prices seem ok too so no worries. The Snes controller is well cool if you aren't as used to arcade type sticks. I'd actually say well better than just about any stick / neo stick but that's just my view.

Anyway I guess you could get a real cheap loose cart if it's just for a test? There must be one here or Ebay?

I could quote you a price for mine but just thought I'd point you in perhaps a better and maybe cheaper direction although mine will be reasonable so I don't know that you will save that much but every little can help. I guess it could also be sold on. I'll send you a PM. Pity you haven't someone close by that could lend you one to test. Guess they aren't well common like that generally unless you know someone.

If you have no luck elsewhere etc I could do the cart for £20 but including the shipping. However for doing it at the lower price a paypal payment as a gift would be appreciated with compassion from both sides as it were.

Last edited:

Racsomew

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks, but I really wanted a neo geo as I love fighters- im quite the SF4 player :) And I love the fightstick, however I'm not sure if they are as good and nice as a sanwa stick, but i'd love to have one :)