Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member

housethemous

New Challenger
I wonder how high the reserve was set at. This went for $4.7k but did not clear the reserve amount.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stakes-Winn...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

He had this up about a month ago. The first time I think it went for $4.5k and reserve not met. This time as you mentioned it hit $4.7k and still no budge.
I wonder what the lucky number is? This is the only instance of this English AES cart for sale in the past few years that I can remember.
I wonder if this makes it in the top 5 most expensive games now? Crazy...

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
To keep things in check I believe that SamSho V you have would be very protected in my AES vault free from oxygen, light, moisture, and play. Evening out the market so to speak.

Hyperbolic time chamber, dude.

In all seriousness, it's people willing to pay these outrageous prices that are reallly to blame. People who super-over-charge should never get their grubby money.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Seller is on Oahu. Wonder if you know him or of him?

Wow, I must be tired. I totally missed that. Funny thing about JNX is that I only have about 5 local customers. I don't know anyone in Aiea. He must be fucking happy though. KOF 95? Yuck, 96 I could agree...lol

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Idiots and their money will always part lol. Man those prices are ridiculous. I was gonna say you can pick up a KOF95 on amazon for $60 shipped lol. Also have you guys seen the prices for the dog tag KOTM2 and Dog tag art of fighting? It's ridiculous.