Neo Geo Music Video, a.k.a. "Four Bright Buttons & Two Joy Sticks"

n00bz0r

Armored Scrum Object
32bits?

If you had to get it wrong you could have at least said 24 bits.

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
This video was epic. Perfectly shot and perfectly timed, especially how it starts with gracefully walking up to the cabinet in the beginning and mostly not getting any response from people in the back. I know I would have been pretty damn confused if I were in a grocery store and you came rolling by on a dolly with an MVS cabinet.

Was that also Art of Fighting pulsing in the intro with Metal Slug?

Last edited:

Animaitor

n00b
Very nice concept! Next time I'd love to see Keith Apicary surrounded with whores while playing some MS... totally gangsta style!

JBarnatt

n00b
I only complained a little bit.

I should clarify. When Nathan said "We" pushed it 8 miles, he should have said; "The 20 mule team known as his griping brother pushed it."
4352816774_9783b17885_m.jpg

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
I should clarify. When Nathan said "We" pushed it 8 miles, he should have said; "The 20 mule team known as his griping brother pushed it."
4352816774_9783b17885_m.jpg

All for a worthy cause. Nice to see a behind the scenes pic. Very cool.
For next video, feature more Laura.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
A very entertaining video and catchy song. Great stuff!

Fett

Camel Slug
Great song/video! Grats on the new MVS cab too!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Yeah my brother pushed it. He's the only manly guy we know. We're shooting another music video for Keith next week. It's more about Genesis.

mungrin

Panko KING,
i kept rewinding that part where you jump down.Looked like a pretty big jump.what did you jump off of?

ZiEk

Stakes Winner
I love this video and song, great work!

The Cam setup picture is great, nice way to be creative.

Now release the acapella and instrumental please.

Last edited:

MattMan

Galford's Armourer
That was awesome, good work. The bystander reactions were hilarious, and that tune was super catchy.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Hilarious video but now i'll have that song stuck in my head !! :eek:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That was an awesome piece! Took me a few hours to load but was worth every minute of it. Thanks.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
I liked it.

Shouldn't it be "eight bright buttons," though? Since you mention both sticks...

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
why is it "four bright buttons" and "two joysticks"? Shoudln't it be Eight Bright Buttons?

No because if he did it that way it would be either 9, 10 or 11 buttons not eight.

but...he's still counting player 1 and player 2 joysticks but only one side of action buttons?

I should have said 8. But when writing it I was thinking of the four main colors. And four sounded best. Either way here it is...

I liked it.

Shouldn't it be "eight bright buttons," though? Since you mention both sticks...

How about if you actually read the thread before asking questions that have already been covered? I mean, it's not like it's a 90 page thread like the movie opinion thread... :)

mungrin

Panko KING,
I prefer the 4 button thing because the Neo was famous for the 4 button layout and Capcom was famous for the 6 button layout.