Neo Geo Music Video, a.k.a. "Four Bright Buttons & Two Joy Sticks"

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I have to admit. wasn't a fan of your other stuff,
but this is a pretty good song and the video was fun too.
good job guys.

Hey I use to work in Santa Monica! No wonder those backgrounds looked familiar! :)
I loved the video and I also loved the chip tune as well :) Great work! :mr_t:

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Looks like I just got a new ringtone.

I'm gonna be singing this all day.

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Your videos are always really professionally done; very funny stuff!

cdoty

n00b
Well done, love the song and video.

It's on Napster's what's new, that's where I first found it.

Beelay

New Challenger
I watched this video about two days before my cab came.
Shit rocks.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I don't find this nerdy guy funny at all, just annoying, I've tried to watch his other neo videos and they just grate, must be a US thing, I dunno.

I tried :envy:

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
I tried and couldn't make it all the way through it. It's not just you kern.

dr_spizzah21

Rugal's Thug
bah

The only thing that bugged me about it was his lisp, but I wouldn't downgrade the song entirely on that. It still has redeeming qualities

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
I don't find this nerdy guy funny at all, just annoying, I've tried to watch his other neo videos and they just grate, must be a US thing, I dunno.

I tried :envy:

Not Benny Hill enough. If they put a skirt on the cab and took turns chasing each other, it'd be an international sensation.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
He could have made that same video on any gaming subject and all of the screwattack cretins would eat up anyway.

By doing a little homework he could have easily made a video that would appeal to to the ignorant as well as knowledgeable.

I know there are some people who secretly think this video is lame...and they don't want to voice that for fear of looking as if they're taking things too seriously. Hey we all want to be good humored and show appreciation for peoples hardwork.

But I'd take a rap song about Dion Dakis over this.

Last edited:

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
He could have made that same video on any gaming subject and all of the screwattack cretins would eat up anyway.

By doing a little homework he could have easily made a video that would appeal to to the ignorant as well as knowledgeable.

I know there are some people who secretly think this video is lame...and they don't want to voice that for fear of looking as if they're taking things too seriously. Hey we all want to be good humored and show appreciation for peoples hardwork.

But I'd take a rap song about Dion Dakis over this.

Better than Rot's tributes that just give me a headache, and afraid to touch any cart I get in the mail.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I liked this song and video but not a fan at all of his other videos.

His neo one was horrible, he said final fight was on the neo, and it's why we have street fighter. on this forum he corrected himself and said he meant fatal fury. But...Street fighter is why we have fatal fury.

It's overall not very knowledgeable in a lot of his videos. If you enjoy'em thats great. I don't. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

but again, I dug this song.